Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2024, 04:54 PM

1,565 posts, read 794,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
And like I said, I dont have a problem with that. But lets not expect to get paid 100% pay for 10% work. If you owned a public entity, and the shareholders saw that your employees were doing nothing, what justification would you have to tell them to keep investing in the company so that the employees could receive the same pay?
Public entity “ 1) Public entity The term “public entity” means— (A) any State or local government; (B) any department, agency, special purpose district, or other instrumentality of a State or States or local government; and”

Public entity’s don’t have shareholders. This post makes zero sense with all due respect obviously. You need to research public entities vs public companies. There is a major major difference.

But speaking of public companies Amazon up 10 percent today. Free money. Public companies run so much better than public entities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2024, 10:11 PM

10,894 posts, read 5,763,812 times
Quote:
So you accept a certain level of crime

Haha
Every individual in every society (including you) accepts a certain level of crime.

Old 02-02-2024, 03:52 AM

1,302 posts, read 364,566 times
Quote:
No games. Do you believe that one should be paid for not working? It's simple math. I dont have a problem with them not working as long as they don't have a problem with their pay checks not clearing.
This is incorrect. They’re performing to the satisfaction of their employer. Their employer happens to be controlled by black supremacists who envision the job of police in a very non traditional sense.

This is in line with their employer’s understanding of what a city job is. It is there to serve as a lottery for DEI hires where the extent of work is to simply show up and get paid.

Old 02-02-2024, 12:03 PM

20,387 posts, read 20,014,511 times
Quote:
But then you still have to look at yourself in the mirror
Somehow I don't think people who commit crimes use mirrors to consider whether their life choices are beneficial or crap from a societal standpoint.

Old 02-02-2024, 07:01 PM

1,565 posts, read 794,437 times
Quote:
No games. Do you believe that one should be paid for not working? It's simple math. I dont have a problem with them not working as long as they don't have a problem with their pay checks not clearing.
So In the private and or public sector Do you not support paid time off ? What about maternity leave ? Or bereavement leave ? What about if your sick? Should families suffer without a pay check since they can’t work?

Old 02-03-2024, 02:17 AM

34,218 posts, read 47,533,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
Public entity “ 1) Public entity The term “public entity” means— (A) any State or local government; (B) any department, agency, special purpose district, or other instrumentality of a State or States or local government; and”

Public entity’s don’t have shareholders. This post makes zero sense with all due respect obviously. You need to research public entities vs public companies. There is a major major difference.

But speaking of public companies Amazon up 10 percent today. Free money. Public companies run so much better than public entities.
I should have said public companies, I never claimed to be perfect
Mea culpa

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-03-2024, 02:21 AM

34,218 posts, read 47,533,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
So In the private and or public sector Do you not support paid time off ? What about maternity leave ? Or bereavement leave ? What about if your sick? Should families suffer without a pay check since they can’t work?
This is a totally different situation from what we're discussing, which is municipal employees basically not doing their jobs and still receiving their full pay

In all honesty the entire thing is orchestrated beautifully
Organized chaos is the best way to describe it
I was explaining to blanketyblank that money is used as a tool to keep us all under control
They didnt believe me
I say they because I don't know what they idenfity as, and don't want to assume

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City