Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2024, 08:09 PM

323 posts, read 200,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Hamas deserves every curse and killing you could think of…
But the hate-fueled mass killings by IDF in Gaza is criminal and sinks the moral lines of the people Israel represents to a new low, which will draw backlash against Israelis/jews worldwide.
IDF has evolved into to the counterpart of the widely recognized terror organization Hamas in terms how much they murder civilians.
No offense, but you are way too nice. To be honest I could give a rat's arse about anyone else besides my own family, friends and myself. As you get older you have way less *****s to give in life. With that being said I don' like wars or anyone being hurt, but there is nothing any of us can do about it.

At the end of the day as long as there is no slaughter going on HERE in America I'm satisfied enough. If we were being slaughtered over here in the USA by some other country, do you think thousands of Palestinians or anyone from any other country would be walking around with signs saying "Stop The Genocide Of Americans" and blocking traffic? The answer is most likely not. My advice is to worry only about your own people in your circle. Your life would be way less stressful at the end of the day.

Last edited by dk1111; 01-11-2024 at 08:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2024, 08:20 PM

323 posts, read 200,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Some of us realize this (they're not "idiots"; they're making bank), but not enough of us.
I've seen quite a few posts on Craigslist NY in the past few months offering to pay these bottom feeders $30 and hour to do these protests. The posts say something about at most 2-4 hours is needed. Someone with deep pockets is paying these skells to basically hold innocent civilians hostage near the bridges, airports and tunnels. One of these days someone with nothing to lose will beat the tar out of them or run them over and I hope it comes sooner than later.

Old 01-11-2024, 10:19 PM

15,870 posts, read 14,517,338 times
Interesting. If you can still find one, please post a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1111 View Post
I've seen quite a few posts on Craigslist NY in the past few months offering to pay these bottom feeders $30 and hour to do these protests. The posts say something about at most 2-4 hours is needed. Someone with deep pockets is paying these skells to basically hold innocent civilians hostage near the bridges, airports and tunnels. One of these days someone with nothing to lose will beat the tar out of them or run them over and I hope it comes sooner than later.

Old 01-12-2024, 05:48 AM

6,500 posts, read 3,185,366 times
Quote:
No offense, but you are way too nice. To be honest I could give a rat's arse about anyone else besides my own family, friends and myself. As you get older you have way less *****s to give in life. With that being said I don' like wars or anyone being hurt, but there is nothing any of us can do about it.

At the end of the day as long as there is no slaughter going on HERE in America I'm satisfied enough. If we were being slaughtered over here in the USA by some other country, do you think thousands of Palestinians or anyone from any other country would be walking around with signs saying "Stop The Genocide Of Americans" and blocking traffic? The answer is most likely not. My advice is to worry only about your own people in your circle. Your life would be way less stressful at the end of the day.
I agree.

Quote:
Yup, it doesn't surprise me, at all. Far too many people either haven't heard of, or totally ignore George Soros.

Old 01-12-2024, 08:53 AM

6,695 posts, read 6,055,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
The bullies, in your story, didn't shoot your son, they harassed him.....which in my opinion, entitles him to harass them back...NOT shoot them. In Israel, Hamas attacked and shot or captured innocent people, followed by rocket attacks. Completely different circumstances.

Therefore, what do YOU think the Israelis should have done, when attacked????

My example is 100% on point. The IDF is killing thousands of babies and women - people who had NOTHING to do with the kidnapping, torture and rape.
The Israelis should've used special forces.

Let me ask you - if your partner were a hostage at Bank of America, would it be okay if the SWAT team shot both your partner and the bank robber just get rid of the bank robber?

aaannnd... if you lamented your partner's death and the community protested the death of your partner as police brutality, wouldn't it be gaslighting if the police responded, "Well, you must support bank robbery then, right??! Right??!"

Old 01-12-2024, 08:59 AM

2,458 posts, read 1,231,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
my example is 100% on point. The idf is killing thousands of babies and women - people who had nothing to do with the kidnapping, torture and rape.
The israelis should've used special forces.

Let me ask you - if your partner were a hostage at bank of america, would it be okay if the swat team shot both your partner and the bank robber just get rid of the bank robber?
lol

Old 01-12-2024, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
lol
wow, we have someone here who finds it funny seeing children die.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ue-2023-12-06/

Old 01-12-2024, 09:11 AM

2,458 posts, read 1,231,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
wow, we have someone here who finds it funny seeing children die.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ue-2023-12-06/
From your article..." according to Gaza Health Ministry figures, "

So again, lol at your propaganda.

Old 01-12-2024, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
I agree.

Yup, it doesn't surprise me, at all. Far too many people either haven't heard of, or totally ignore George Soros.
I do NOT believe Soros funded them. He's Jewish himself! Getting Israel and expanding that land is part of the globalist agenda itself. Are you kidding? That's where the upper 1% holds land - we're talking bankers, corporate conglomerates, and oil companies. In fact, BP wants to sign a contract with Israel to allow them drilling in Gaza as soon as "the peasants" are relocated or done with.

People are protesting simply because they are empathetic towards human lives and have a heart. Not everything is a conspiracy theory.

Old 01-12-2024, 09:35 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,994,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
From your article..." according to Gaza Health Ministry figures, "

So again, lol at your propaganda.

"killing thousands of babies and women"....is laughable because it is "according to Gaza Health Ministry figures"...???

IDF's non-stop bombing doesn't make it possible for your regular CNN/FOX reporters to go in and send home accurate/reliable counts of the exact number of gaza civilians that Israelis have been murdering in the past 3 months....

it is appalling to view the cold-blooded cruelty and barbarian mindset on display among some Americans in 2024, clapping for the mass killing of an entire group of civilians for something they have no control of...the american education system must have failed to instill some basic morality and empathy into some of its citizens...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City