Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2024, 11:06 AM

15,822 posts, read 14,463,105 times

Advertisements

The citizens of Gaza put Hamas in power. And now Hamas is using the civilians under their control as human shields. The Palestinians declared total war on Israel (the unprovoked killing 1,700 civilian has that effect.)
Now they have to live with and die by the consequences. They're reaping what they sowed.

And anyone who support the Palestinians is a stooge of the Iranians. They pushed Hamas to launch the attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
ME ugly politics spill over…

Americans should be ashamed of Biden’s administration providing bombs to support IDF non-stop slaughtering civilians in Gaza.
Find other ways to wipe out Hamas but save those non harmful civilians many of whom have been living under oppression from both Hamas and Israelis extremists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2024, 11:16 AM

5,099 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
The citizens of Gaza put Hamas in power. And now Hamas is using the civilians under their control as human shields. The Palestinians declared total war on Israel (the unprovoked killing 1,700 civilian has that effect.)
Now they have to live with and die by the consequences. They're reaping what they sowed.

And anyone who support the Palestinians is a stooge of the Iranians. They pushed Hamas to launch the attack.
Hamas deserves every curse and killing you could think of…
But the hate-fueled mass killings by IDF in Gaza is criminal and sinks the moral lines of the people Israel represents to a new low, which will draw backlash against Israelis/jews worldwide.
IDF has evolved into to the counterpart of the widely recognized terror organization Hamas in terms how much they murder civilians.

Old 01-09-2024, 11:19 AM

6,412 posts, read 3,128,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
This is deeper than we think. People like Soros and other domestic terrorists are behind all of this. This is all part of a bigger agenda to disrupt our society and cripple us. Sadly we've enabled these woke losers and it's just going to get worse.
Absolutely!!!!

Too bad so few understand this.

Old 01-09-2024, 11:21 AM

Palestinian civilians deserve some love… lumping them all together with Hamas members is a despicable attempt justifying the ongoing massacres committed by IDF in Gaza.

That said, I detest what the clowns do to protest/disrupt Americans life.

Old 01-09-2024, 11:29 AM

Israel/US are fully aware that Iranian government is the force behind Hamas. Why not take actions on that evil regime to rid off the root of the attacks? Targeting Hamas and Palestinian civilians gives IDF false satisfaction of winning the war, but does little to stop future attacks.

Old 01-09-2024, 12:09 PM

15,822 posts, read 14,463,105 times
You don't get the concept of total war. When a group of people (usually a country) dedicate themselves to the destruction of your people, as the Palestinians did in 1947, and recommitted to with the last major attack, in order to ensure your survival, you have to eliminate all vestige of their ability to hurt you, no matter what that takes. The US was put in this position in WWII with the Japanese, and we did whatever we needed to do regardless of the civilian Japanese casualties. Israel was put into that position last year. They're doing what they need to do to ensure there survival. As I said, the Palestinians brought this on themselves.

Note that Israel tried to settle this conflict a number of times, reaching agreements with the Palestinians. They were double crossed every time. At least as far a Hamas and Gaza are concerned, it's time to settle this once and for all. Hopefully the other Palestinian enclaves (the West Bank, and northern Lebanon are watching and learning, and won't make the same mistake as Gaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Hamas deserves every curse and killing you could think of…
But the hate-fueled mass killings by IDF in Gaza is criminal and sinks the moral lines of the people Israel represents to a new low, which will draw backlash against Israelis/jews worldwide.
IDF has evolved into to the counterpart of the widely recognized terror organization Hamas in terms how much they murder civilians.

Old 01-09-2024, 12:43 PM

3,180 posts, read 1,654,323 times
Atleast this wasn't like 9/11 when we chose to blame Iraq. Hamas is just a pawn, Iran will restock and rebrand Hamas. Atleast the damage to the US and allies has been done and fragmented support for Israel.

Old 01-09-2024, 01:22 PM

Quote:
You don't get the concept of total war. When a group of people (usually a country) dedicate themselves to the destruction of your people, as the Palestinians did in 1947, and recommitted to with the last major attack, in order to ensure your survival, you have to eliminate all vestige of their ability to hurt you, no matter what that takes. The US was put in this position in WWII with the Japanese, and we did whatever we needed to do regardless of the civilian Japanese casualties. Israel was put into that position last year. They're doing what they need to do to ensure there survival. As I said, the Palestinians brought this on themselves.

Note that Israel tried to settle this conflict a number of times, reaching agreements with the Palestinians. They were double crossed every time. At least as far a Hamas and Gaza are concerned, it's time to settle this once and for all. Hopefully the other Palestinian enclaves (the West Bank, and northern Lebanon are watching and learning, and won't make the same mistake as Gaza.

the concept of total war = indistinctive killing of civilians of another group = excuse for genocide

Unlike the japanese who had an independent "wholesome" government representing/responsible for their citizens, who had full authority to surrender and stop the war, hamas is an oppressive organization for its own people and is a proxy for and serves foreign forces instead of the palestanian people. there are likely more palestinians who just want to live their lives along side with israelis instead of supporting the crazy things that hamas does. paint them all as jew killers is simply not true.

Old 01-10-2024, 05:53 AM

6,412 posts, read 3,128,516 times
Quote:

Bingo!!

I don't understand all the confusion, here. I seem to recall that Hamas "fired the first shot", at Israel, therefore they began this war.....yet people want to paint the Israelis as the "bad guys". What did they expect the Israelis to do, sit back and say, "Thank you sir, I'll take another"?? (movie reference to a scene in the old flick, 'Animal House'.....I'm sure some of you will get it......)

Old 01-10-2024, 07:30 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
Bingo!!

I don't understand all the confusion, here. I seem to recall that Hamas "fired the first shot", at Israel, therefore they began this war.....yet people want to paint the Israelis as the "bad guys". What did they expect the Israelis to do, sit back and say, "Thank you sir, I'll take another"?? (movie reference to a scene in the old flick, 'Animal House'.....I'm sure some of you will get it......)
Imagine your son coming home from school and saying to you, "The bullies at school are punching me, slapping me across the face, humiliating me, tearing my books up and no girls want to date me. They all make fun of me. So you know what I'm going to do?? Shoot up the entire school!" Can you imagine people saying, "Well, go ahead and do the shooting! Everyone who doesn't support the shooting supports the bullies!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City