Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2023, 01:58 PM

5,204 posts, read 4,666,583 times

Advertisements

This entire thread just shows Republicans have zero interest in solving problems, just complaints. Even if we could stop the flow of migrants tomorrow, these migrants are already here. What do we do with them if we don't allow them to work? Actually I think it would be funny if we bussed them back to Texas and keep doing that until someone gives up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2023, 02:14 PM

2,435 posts, read 1,212,637 times
de·por·ta·tion
[ˌdēˌpôrˈtāSHən]
NOUN
the action of deporting a foreigner from a country:
"asylum seekers facing deportation" · "a deportation order" · "mass deportations took place over many months"

Old 10-05-2023, 02:33 PM

5,204 posts, read 4,666,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
de·por·ta·tion
[ˌdēˌpôrˈtāSHən]
NOUN
the action of deporting a foreigner from a country:
"asylum seekers facing deportation" · "a deportation order" · "mass deportations took place over many months"
Brilliant. I think that's going to cost more than what we are doing now. And then some of them would come back. Maybe you want to pay for their flights.

Old 10-05-2023, 02:35 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,035,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agw123 View Post
Shouldnt these jobs go to US Citizens and Residents ?
Some of them may work for less money, so they will take jobs away from US citizens.

Old 10-05-2023, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Brilliant. I think that's going to cost more than what we are doing now. And then some of them would come back. Maybe you want to pay for their flights.
I'm already paying. For every "migrant" you put up in your place, I'll pay for a flight back home. Problem is they have to consent to be sent back home. Heck why don't you give a "migrant" your job?

Old 10-05-2023, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Well looky that...here you go...Please tell Joe to stop wasting our tax dollars

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-ven...rder-arrivals/

U.S. to restart deportations to Venezuela in effort to reduce record border arrivals
BY CAMILO MONTOYA-GALVEZ

UPDATED ON: OCTOBER 5, 2023 / 3:38 PM / CBS NEWS

Washington — The Biden administration is restarting direct deportations to Venezuela in an attempt to reduce unlawful crossings along the southern border by Venezuelan migrants, who have journeyed to the U.S. in record numbers in recent weeks, four current and former U.S. officials told CBS News.

Old 10-05-2023, 03:47 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Deporting them is still a heckuva lot cheaper than allowing them to stay and bleed us dry for the rest of their lives.

If they come back and are caught after being deported, it's a felony and they end up in jail only to be deported at the end of their sentences.

The border wall needs to be completed. That will stop the vast majority from trying to get in.

Since your heart bleeds for them, I assume you've put your money where your mouth is. IOW, you've stopped talking the talk and started walking the walk. So how many so-called "migrants" have you moved into your home? Do tell.

Old 10-06-2023, 09:42 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Be nice if they would make an effort to hire the homeless vets and other American's first.

Old 10-06-2023, 03:01 PM

16 posts, read 8,178 times
Will migrants and other related illegal aliens entirely replace the American and legal immigrants?

Will NYC become something like 18 million migrants, and less than 1 million poor Americans?

Will there be a distinct exodus or an evacuation of legal Americans who need to flee for their lives?

Old 10-09-2023, 02:33 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countingwines View Post
This guy has my support:
https://gab.com/Pig_Farmer/posts/111179228336790390
I do not care if we win or lose the war but as a man in NYC I am just as ready to throw punches at these Roosevelt Hotel thieves.

And here they are storming the border by El Paso last night: https://gab.com/SamParkerSenate/post...77847363986251

Hopefully men put up a fight at some point but the “migrants” will probably be given free guns, along with free everything else.

I am just so enraged about it all and cannot believe these thieves have not seen a lick of push back yet.

Woo hoo..............................Nothing greater than being American and standing your ground.

Camera guy took on all those building thugs when they tried to tell him to move from the sidewalk
which by all definitions is a public space and not private property..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City