Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 11:59 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,428,193 times

Advertisements

^ don't blame being a fat one on obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 12:37 PM

8,743 posts, read 18,407,271 times
Freedom is freedom. Please go be free where you can eat donuts and twinkies all day every day...where you can drink 8 liters of soda every day, and where you can be as fat and sickly as you want..with nobody or government to tell you what to do. I AM AGREEING WITH YOU.

And when you have the heart attack at 40, make sure you have your private insurer to care for you, and long term health plan in place, as well as enough saved to pay for housing and other necessities for the rest of your life. I want the government to stay out of your business, and out of your life which means they won't be picking up the tab for you and whatever you need. FREEDOM! You are on your own remember, and can do whatever you want and have the government to stay out of it! Enjoy it all.

Now please sign here so we can get you as free as possible away from this intrusive nosy government. That's what you want isn't it? So have your cake, eat it it too...but don't look to the government when things aren't perfect. FREEDOM!

Old 05-31-2012, 12:38 PM

19,303 posts, read 17,182,600 times
If passed does that mean that people entering the city with larger than 16oz beverages in their possession will be arrested? ...

Old 05-31-2012, 12:43 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,718,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
Freedom is freedom. Please go be free where you can eat donuts and twinkies all day every day...where you can drink 8 liters of soda every day, and where you can be as fat and sickly as you want..with nobody or government to tell you what to do. I AM AGREEING WITH YOU.

And when you have the heart attack at 40, make sure you have your private insurer to care for you, and long term health plan in place, as well as enough saved to pay for housing and other necessities for the rest of your life. I want the government to stay out of your business, and out of your life which means they won't be picking up the tab for you and whatever you need. FREEDOM! You are on your own remember, and can do whatever you want and have the government to stay out of it! Enjoy it all.

Now please sign here so we can get you as free as possible away from this intrusive nosy government. That's what you want isn't it? So have your cake, eat it it too...but don't look to the government when things aren't perfect. FREEDOM!
And you Medical degree is from where again?

Old 05-31-2012, 12:44 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,231,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
SoBro, why are you completely ignoring the points that people are bringing up about the fact that a ton of folks have their own health insurance. Should they be instructed on how they feed their body? Or should these just be a partial bans in your eyes? How about the fact that people have been paying, against their will, into social security and whatnot their entire lives? You have seemed to ignore that point already brought up as well. But go ahead, continue typing out the same paragraphs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post

Thanks for doing just that...

Old 05-31-2012, 12:50 PM

8,743 posts, read 18,407,271 times
Your welcome..I will continue to do the same so long as you keep regurgitating the "I want freedom" nonsense...until I actually have to pay out of my own pocket..I don't want to do that...I expect and demand the government to do that and pay for all my needs when I can no longer do it or because I didn't listen to what they told me. Other than that though...I demand Freedom and for government to stay out of my life and not tell me what to do (so long as I never have to be responsible for myself of course).

Last edited by SobroGuy; 05-31-2012 at 01:23 PM..

Old 05-31-2012, 01:00 PM

You obviously dont have your own private medical insurance or have PAID into the insurance rip-off known as Medicare.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:05 PM

235 posts, read 374,883 times
Great idea! I support Bloomberg all the way! He really cares about children. There are just too many fat Children in New York and parents don't do anything about it.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:07 PM

And Doctor Poki....sugar in soda is causing all that obesity? Do you buy everything Comrade Bloomberg and his Nazi Health Department decrees? or are you just not a very critical thinker?

Strange how kids are fat now...but not years ago. Maybe they should get their butts away from TV and the Internet and do some activities.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:12 PM

458 posts, read 617,502 times
Hey SobroGuy it would help if you would try to understand the points others are making rather than regurgitating the same "freedom is freedom" bit that nobody has contradicted.

Also, I'm very healthy (avid runner) and love having a huge soda every now and then. Come get me, Bloomberg.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City