Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 12:37 PM

7 posts, read 15,273 times

Advertisements

Thanks for your response, I was hoping that they sent pdf files through email, but if not it looks like ill be calling on tuesday. Wish columbus could have discovered America last week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2010, 04:50 PM

82 posts, read 192,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antni77 View Post
Thanks for your response, I was hoping that they sent pdf files through email, but if not it looks like ill be calling on tuesday. Wish columbus could have discovered America last week.
Good luck hopefully they will be nice to you and send you an application.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:12 AM

Hey everyone! I have a question..does anybody know where the low income apartments will be in the building? will they have special floors for only low income or will they mix and mingle the low income with market rate apartments? And I wonder if the terrace apartments are available to low income as well??

Last edited by squirrelsquare; 10-11-2010 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: misspelled word

Old 10-11-2010, 07:14 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,244,838 times
If you can get into one of those especially so if they are in lower Manhattan do it.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:45 PM

270 posts, read 748,782 times
Hopefully they get back to us soon.. the end of October is near
I'm anxiously awaiting for next week..I got 2 interviews 1 day after the other..( even I'm stunned by this lol)
312 11th ave ( 30th street and 11th ave) aka " The Ohm" and 350 West 37th street ( between 8th and 9th ave) aka " The Townsend"
one is one Monday the other on Tuesday.. I'm still in AWE that I'm going to 2 interviews in the same week..and for the same area "midtown" , I'm going with high hopes, since I got denied for RiverPlace II back in May. This time though, I'm better prepared and going with my head up!

Old 10-11-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulator View Post
Hopefully they get back to us soon.. the end of October is near
I'm anxiously awaiting for next week..I got 2 interviews 1 day after the other..( even I'm stunned by this lol)
312 11th ave ( 30th street and 11th ave) aka " The Ohm" and 350 West 37th street ( between 8th and 9th ave) aka " The Townsend"
one is one Monday the other on Tuesday.. I'm still in AWE that I'm going to 2 interviews in the same week..and for the same area "midtown" , I'm going with high hopes, since I got denied for RiverPlace II back in May. This time though, I'm better prepared and going with my head up!
Wow emulator that had to been really tough getting denied but atleast you have 3 more options ! Thats great news and its a true blessing because its hard enough to get selected in the first place lol! I pray you get the apartment of your dreams and that this time you will not be denied. Congrads and keep me updated on all the details .

Last edited by squirrelsquare; 10-11-2010 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: typos

Old 10-12-2010, 09:54 AM

270 posts, read 748,782 times
Absolutely, will do!..and thanks for the kind words..and YES I definitely feel like its a blessing..I sent in so many applications..but I never though I'd get a reply back from 1..let alone 2 ..and then to top it off..one day after the other..I really want wants best for my family..It would be a pleasure to raise my 2 young children in a bldg like these..something I never had
by the way there is a 3rd option in the air right now..I'm actually waiting for a reply back( an interview) from NYCHA..they ALSO recently sent me offers for 7 of their bldgs in manhattan and in brooklyn.. we are in a time of great need right now..we don't have our OWN place or lease.. this would be GODSEND!

Old 10-12-2010, 10:49 AM

43 posts, read 199,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antni77 View Post

Hi antni77,

did you have any luck with obtaining an application?

Old 10-12-2010, 01:58 PM

3 posts, read 7,405 times
Has anyone applied and heard back from the open listing for Riverplace studio apartments open... Or is there anyway to get an update on your application status...??

Old 10-12-2010, 03:49 PM

684 posts, read 1,820,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tufinenyc View Post
Has anyone applied and heard back from the open listing for Riverplace studio apartments open... Or is there anyway to get an update on your application status...??
The only way to get an update on your application status is to call them directly. Otherwise you wont hear or know a thing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City