Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2021, 09:54 AM

2 posts, read 3,424 times

Advertisements

I am looking to move to Burlington/Camden County in one of the following areas: Burlington Twp, Westampton, Lumberton, Marlton/Evesham, Mount Laurel and Cherry Hill. Is there any other areas I should consider? I work in Trenton and want my commute no more than 30 mins or so. My house Budget is $290K and schools are not a factor for our family. I prefer a quiet area but with shopping areas shoprite, target, mall and etc not to far away or within driving distance. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2021, 07:55 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,752,965 times
If you are commuting to Trenton and want it 30 minutes or less, look no further south than Burlington Township. Also check out Mansfield/Columbus, Florence, Bordentown City, and Bordentown Township. Westampton would put you pretty much right at 30 minutes but that is with zero traffic. It’s also a little more of the boonies there.

For the best mix of civilization and proximity to Trenton, go with Burlington Township or either of the Bordentowns.

Old 05-22-2021, 10:01 AM

2 posts, read 3,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps12 View Post
If you are commuting to Trenton and want it 30 minutes or less, look no further south than Burlington Township. Also check out Mansfield/Columbus, Florence, Bordentown City, and Bordentown Township. Westampton would put you pretty much right at 30 minutes but that is with zero traffic. It’s also a little more of the boonies there.

For the best mix of civilization and proximity to Trenton, go with Burlington Township or either of the Bordentowns.
Thank you very much for your reply. I will check those areas out.

Old 05-22-2021, 12:54 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,795,594 times
There are many. Lived in Medford many years ago. If I was forced to move back to New Jersey, this is where I would relocate to. Around Medford, there's Shamong, and also Southampton. Medford Lakes as well.

Old 05-23-2021, 07:54 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,752,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
There are many. Lived in Medford many years ago. If I was forced to move back to New Jersey, this is where I would relocate to. Around Medford, there's Shamong, and also Southampton. Medford Lakes as well.
Those will not be 30 minute commutes to Trenton.

Old 05-30-2021, 05:40 PM

1,838 posts, read 676,481 times
If you want the more rural vibe, go with a town near 206. If you want the more I'm accessible to places, somewhere close to 295 interchange between Exit 40-50+. The Centerton side where Mt. Laurel borders Moorestown has a lot of retail, and is right by Exit 40. It's just 30 mins to Trenton but possibly closer to 40 minutes. The Burlington side has some stores, including a new ShopRite, but generally my relatives travel down to Mt. Laurel and Marlton for stores and dining out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia