Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 07:48 AM

698 posts, read 3,269,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbychoice14 View Post
the hoa at Oak Hampton is only about 30 dollars a mpnth and is super cute....my subdivision is only about a 100 a month and I have great amenties, perfect lawncare and it also includes water,,,,very worth it...I paid two hundred dollars a month to have someone mow my yard back home....oh and mine is gated too
Which one do you live in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
the hoa at Oak Hampton is only about 30 dollars a mpnth and is super cute....my subdivision is only about a 100 a month and I have great amenties, perfect lawncare and it also includes water,,,,very worth it...I paid two hundred dollars a month to have someone mow my yard back home....oh and mine is gated too
We will be in the area over the week-end and would like to know which subdivision you are in so we can check it out if there's any homes in there for sale. $100.00 a month for gated,lawn care and water is great! Also where is Oak Hampton? Is it in Prince Creek too or somewhere else? Thanks for any and all info.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:49 AM

245 posts, read 762,290 times
I live in the Bays snf Oak Hamptom is in pRINCE cREEK TOO

Old 09-25-2009, 05:55 AM

Quote:
I live in the Bays snf Oak Hamptom is in pRINCE cREEK TOO
Thanks a lot! We will check them all out tomorrow. Right now our favorite is the Ryland (Sandpiper model)in Creekhaven,but we'll look at all options.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:02 AM

i love creekhaven but oak hampton is similar in looks

Old 09-25-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I think they said the HOA fees in Creekhaven is $89.00 and includes garbage.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Just to let you and everyone else know who gave me feedback......we were VERY disappointed in Creekhaven and Oak Hampton. Quality of homes VERY poor. We did like the homes in Linksbrook better,but don't like the HOA covenants and bylaws there. They're worse than what we have here and that's bad! Oh,well.....we'll just keep on looking. Thanks again for your help and if you have any better suggestions,let us know. We did get some wonderful tomatoes and peaches from a stand on the road leading into Prince Creek which was worth the trip.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:56 AM

Since I have been in all three and am familiar with all of the builders I find that shocking. What about any of the other sections of Prince Creek?

Old 10-12-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Since I have been in all three and am familiar with all of the builders I find that shocking. What about any of the other sections of Prince Creek?
The only other one that we actually looked closely at was Linksbrook. Like I said,we like the quality of the homes there,but don't like the HOA bylaws and restrictions. We're in no hurry,so we have plenty of time to check out other areas of Prince Creek or a different area of Murrell's Inlet. If anyone has any recommendations,please let me know. Thanks!

Old 08-19-2012, 01:16 PM

5 posts, read 9,431 times
Will be visiting the area in a few weeks and was considering the prince creek area. Can u tell me where you decided to buy and why? Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area