Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2009, 01:42 PM

1 posts, read 9,347 times

Advertisements

Towards the end of August, I will be hosting a bachelor party in Myrtle Beach. A bachelor party was just thrown for me, by this guy, and I want to make sure he gets the same quality weekend he gave me! To maximize our fun in Myrtle Beach, I would like some helpful suggestions regarding the following things we would like to do.

Lodging - is there an affordable option close to the beach for 8-12 guys to stay? We are not opposed to piling into two or three rooms.

Bars - I assume they are everywhere. If you offer an opinion for lodging, consider the Bars around the Hotel. Is there a certain bar(s) that a bachelor party should simply not miss?

Strip Club - The bachelor party mainstay! We are on a budget, so don't need to be at the "nicest" or most expensive joint in town. Where do you get the most bang for your buck? Are there any to avoid, regardless of affordability? Are there any that are worth spending the extra coin?

Thanks in advance for any and all help. This needs to be a tremendous weekend!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 02:15 PM

1 posts, read 9,290 times
Packpride03,

My personal opinion is rent a 3 bedroom condo with a fold out couch, that should comfortably fit about 8. The condo gives you the ability to cook, sit outside on deck, etc. This saves some money for the fun activities. Plenty of good ones in N myrtle like Kingston Plantation. It has many pools, tennis courts , exercise facilities, close to many golf courses, and other activities. Make sure you consider your friend getting married. What does he like to do and structure events and planned evenings around his likes not yours or the groups. Not everyone is into strip clubs, when you can go to the beach and see the same thing - nice looking women who will enjoy talking to some guys on the beach. A few suggestions after beach or golf during the day, maybe go carts, bungee jumping, putt putt golf tourament, Texas holdem tournament at the Condo, etc. Other ideas would be charter fishing trip, beach volleyball, visit a micro brewery, rent some jet ski's, go para-sailing, laser tag, rock climbing wall races, or a video arcade like Dave and Busters. One bar that is fun, but early in evening you will run into families is Dick's. Everyone gets to wear fuinny hats and gets ripped on by waiters/waitresses. Lot's of laughs. Plenty of all you can eat seafood places and bars nearby. I have found the best answers to the bar questions will be given by the locals that live there. You will get a better answer and review of options. Just ask someone, even if its a local person helping with travel reservations. Hope this helps some. Shredder23
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area