Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2020, 12:37 PM

63 posts, read 203,197 times

Advertisements

We are looking into info on Cypress River Plantation. Is it family friendly? Do you see kids playing together or is it mostly older folk? Is the community connected or do neighbors not interact? Does the community flood? How are the public schools, do kids get along? Is the community good about Decorating their homes for the seasons and holidays?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2020, 04:02 AM

39 posts, read 47,370 times
I have a friend who lives there. Built there 8 years ago, beautiful home! They are retired and love it; friendly neighbors. No flooding in their area from 2018 Florence. They did have a problem with a large alligator roaming the neighborhood about a month ago, though; killed a Labrador.

Old 10-13-2020, 11:15 AM

120 posts, read 226,696 times
I live in CRP, it's great neighborhood! We had our home built while we were renting in Murrels Inlet after moving from NY when I retired, we moved in to out new home in May 2018. My wife still works, shes a pharmacist at Grand Strand Medical Center.

There are "roughly", 1/3 younger families with kids (ballpark) and 1/3 middle age couples and the rest retired couples. Please note this is a guess, I don't know the exact numbers. As in any neighborhood when you look at the Next Door app for the neighborhood people fight but around the area they all seem to get along great.

Public schools are the St James school district and seem to be good from what I've heard.
As far as decorating homes, we always do (with many, many lights and figures) and LOADS of people also do the same. One thing you can't do it put lights up and leave them there until next year....there is a cut off, maybe a month or so after....again a rough guess. We have some up now for Halloween!

Great group of friends we have made here and seems the kids are always at the pool etc.

Good luck and feel free to email me or check out my Facebook page and message me if you need any info!

https://www.facebook.com/george.decamp.16/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
View detailed profiles of: