Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2020, 02:25 PM

3 posts, read 1,306 times

Advertisements

I am in the arranging phase of another carport manufacture and I have attempted to do as a lot of research as I can without anyone else. Needed to share what I am getting ready for now just as certain inquiries.

The arranged space is my carport which is 20x20 with 11ft high roofs, anyway as an afterthought dividers where the screen would go I have carport entryway rails about 8.5 feet noticeable all around so that is constraining me.

1) Tracker - Uneekor QED. I needed something roof mounted without a doubt, just indoor use, this appeared the best alternative. My roof is 11 feet tall and this needs to work b/w 9-10.5 feet however the estimation clearly begins from the base of the unit which drops down around 5" and afterward I will have a few mats which raise the ground surface up another 2-3" so ought to be alright there. Going to go with the touch off bundle and afterward include TGC.

2) Enclosure/screen - I am taking a gander at carls 16:9 with 5ft profundity with the excellent screen - the tallness on this casing should JUST fit under my carport rails. I have seen many individuals recommending putting an adaptable foam sleeping cushion behind the screen - is that vital? I plan on having about ~1st hole in the back between the fenced in area and the divider.

3) Flooring/mats - For the position tangle I plan on utilizing the 9x4 fiberbuilt focus strike and afterward I was going to include a birdieputt green running from that to the front of the screen. Beneath the entirety of that I might want to get something to set down as like a base layer before putting the position/putting mats on - generally for style (won't be striking on by any stretch of the imagination) - any proposals?

4) Projector - This has been an extreme choice, I think in principle the optoma EH412st resembles a decent decision, it would should be 6.5ft back from the screen to fill 177" which appears to be possible with 5ft profundity walled in area, the worry I have is the absence of customizability with the picture and afterward having to roof mount it. It says the projector ought to be 14" counterbalanced from the highest point of the screen yet my roof would be 40 creeps to the highest point of the screen. There might be a movable roof mount alternative that could bring down it. I likewise wonder if the projector was 6.5ft away however 14" above with a 5ft nook profundity if the highest point of the walled-in area would obstruct the projector picture?

5) Side security - Assuming I am hitting ~9ft back or so with a 5ft profound walled in area and how terrible I am at golf I have some genuine worries about preventing balls from going sideways. Appears as though mesh or overwhelming window ornaments on a sliding track would be the best choices here?

A debt of gratitude is in order for any information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area