Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 04:57 PM

1,366 posts, read 3,351,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
I don't believe in rooting for rivals, what fun is that.
But our main rival is Clemson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2014, 05:06 PM

467 posts, read 542,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
But our main rival is Clemson.
lol so Georgia isn't? Georgia might actually be closer distance wise from SC.

I personally like rooting for teams who beat my team to lose to somebody else. it is also better for your recruiting if the other SEC schools aren't winning as much.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:37 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,141,190 times
Quote:
They ought to just take SC off Gamecocks jerseys and put SEC on them. They seem to play more for a conference than their school. lol
No, we don't. We are Gamecocks.

Just because you don't understand it and you'll never understand it doesn't make it wrong. Just outside of your relm.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:

I personally like rooting for teams who beat my team to lose to somebody else. it is also better for your recruiting if the other SEC schools aren't winning as much.
No it isn't.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:42 PM

15,722 posts, read 9,556,336 times
Go FSU! Can't pull for the Tigers. Any Tigers.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
No, we don't. We are Gamecocks.

Just because you don't understand it and you'll never understand it doesn't make it wrong. Just outside of your relm.
lol ok well thanks for talking down to me. gamecock stuff is so complex. you are streets ahead

this game is hard for me b/c I don't like FSU that much plus they beat us but if Auburn wins you will have to hear about SEC is better than ACC and 8 titles in a row for SEC and noobdy wants to listen to that anymore. lol

Old 01-06-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Go FSU! Can't pull for the Tigers. Any Tigers.
LOL! Neither can my father!

Old 01-06-2014, 10:10 PM

Auburn couldn't handle ACC speed in the end. lol

Old 01-07-2014, 12:33 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,331,589 times
Quote:
Auburn couldn't handle ACC speed in the end. lol
No, they were not smart enough to know that the ball was going to go to the tallest man on the field.

Poor coverage on that touchdown and the Auburn coaches should have known it.

Fla St players were so out of shape in the end. Most of them could not even breathe.

Fla St got lucky on the TD return as the coverage man in that lane came up hobbling with a pulled muscle and left the lane open for him to run free.

Sorry Auburn fans this team held its own. I thought Auburn had this game won after the Mason TD and Fla St got some luck and poor defensive play calls by Auburn coaching.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
No, they were not smart enough to know that the ball was going to go to the tallest man on the field.

Poor coverage on that touchdown and the Auburn coaches should have known it.

Fla St players were so out of shape in the end. Most of them could not even breathe.

Fla St got lucky on the TD return as the coverage man in that lane came up hobbling with a pulled muscle and left the lane open for him to run free.

Sorry Auburn fans this team held its own. I thought Auburn had this game won after the Mason TD and Fla St got some luck and poor defensive play calls by Auburn coaching.
lol that was just one dude the tv network focused on the entire second half.

almost all punt returns for TDs are lucky in a way.

FSU's punt return TD might actually have cost them the game b/c I think FSU would have scored if they just drove up the field and they would have ate some clock as well. Mason should have took a knee at the 1 yard line too so Auburn could have ate up some more clock
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area