Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 05:33 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,521,965 times

Advertisements

dont get people fired. be grateful you know what they are like and dont do biz with them ever.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:34 PM

78 posts, read 136,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrexy View Post
Huh? Who is the liar and who are you talking about with the side business and other issues? Whose name pops up? This person who is giving you problems?

The PM said she never had past issues with renting a home.

She is a liar and has already had her name posted in rip off report and BBB case files.

Yes, the lady who keeps harassing me because I did not take her unprofessional way of doing things and cost me tons of money by being a no show and not at least a call to re schedule knowing I was driving 700 miles to meet with her.

If you drove 700 miles for a meeting and they person did not show up or call would you not be upset?

Old 12-30-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
dont get people fired. be grateful you know what they are like and dont do biz with them ever.

She was past due for this based on her other issues and reports.

Now I have the realty company calling me and asking me if they can help me find a home and what else can they do for me.

So she got what she deserved based on her prior history and her failure to act with any professionalism with me.

I also found she worked for another realtor a few years back and was fired by them so one bad apple is now out of the way for a while and people wont have to worry about making appts and this one not showing up.

Old 12-31-2013, 10:16 AM

11,936 posts, read 13,137,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Strand-Family View Post

Esp the nutcase who is leaving me VMs and emails that are going to be reported to Horry Co sheriffs soon.

The Horry County police department already knows all about you. They've been on this thread already.

You may want to slow down with the harassment.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:05 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,430,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Strand-Family View Post
In a way she does kind of represent the town as she and others who are in that business speak to and communicate with tons of people outside of the MB area and those who are not in the know would take their ways as how others are. I know better myself but others might not.

Yes, property owner and realtors seem to share info a lot between each other and I have found with me.

I got one nasty email last night from her and she told me I hope I never get to MB because she will make sure our short stay is an unhappy one because I cost her a job. I sent this back. Nice threats. Dont know what that means but I will gladly forward it to your local police.

I replied by saying. "No lady, you are a lazy butt who should not be in any kind of customer service job."

Her next treat was to spread my name around to other PMs and realtors to make sure I dont rent a home.

She said I have done this for years and never an issue until you came along.

Liar. BBB shows different. Her name is also on another forum as doing the same to others. AG told me their are a few other complaints from this realty company filed so they will take a look. And your name pops up on rip off report for another little side business you had going and I found your name on county records of having your own issues with debt collectors, foreclosure and a bankruptcy.

Someone who has multiple issues such as a foreclosure, a bankruptcy, debt collectors suing and winning in Horry County tells me she had no business in the realty business at all. How can someone who cannot handle their own financial issues handle loans on homes and do financial work to see if someone can afford a home or not.

Let me make sure I understand. If the guy who fixes cars down the street from me rips off somebody, is he representing me and my town?

Old 01-01-2014, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue at the Rock View Post
Let me make sure I understand. If the guy who fixes cars down the street from me rips off somebody, is he representing me and my town?

OMG no you dont understand and did not comprehend the words at all. Here they are again.

In a way she does kind of represent the town as she and others who are in that business speak to and communicate with tons of people outside of the MB area and those who are not in the know would take their ways as how others are. I know better myself but others might not.

Please.

Take the time to think and understand what I said.

Property managers talk to and deal with tons of people all over the world and heck yes those people do in a small sense of the word are representing the town. I never said YOU or anyone.

I see it here all the time, people making post about trailer parks and other things that make MB look bad. But I did not see you posting about that and those trailer parks are nothing compared to people who do business daily with people outside of MB.

Then again I cannot expect someone who has never ran or operated a business to understand.

Last edited by Grand-Strand-Family; 01-01-2014 at 03:36 AM..

Old 01-01-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
The Horry County police department already knows all about you. They've been on this thread already.

I am harassing someone? Are you for real?

I am explaining an issue with the PMs in an area and that is harassing?

I never mentioned anyones name or realty company so it does not effect a single person.

I know you are trying to protect some lousy realtor and property managers using your scare tactic but it wont work.

I will not back down from people who cost me money, time etc.

They failed at doing their job and I hope that I have eliminated a few bad ones so they dont screw over anyone else.

And how do you know they know about me? Inside sources maybe? How do you get private police information anyway?

Why do you no longer live in MB?

Please explain in detail how you would know and what could they ever do when I am doing is letting people know that MB has some rotten apples and needs cleaned up.

Why are you posting and trying protect a town that you no longer live in?

What do you have to hide? Do you own any of these rental properties or have friends or relatives that recently lost their job because they are useless and need to be doing something other then customer service.

I take your post as a threat so maybe I should let them know about you as well.

Harassing? OMG you are kidding me I hope.

Someone defends themselves from rip off thieves and the one who got ripped of is the harrasser?
Twisted thinking in my opinion.

FYI Herons this former PM did this to herself for failing to do her job. She also has a history of other issues with another realtor on her record so how about stopping trying to protect this person as I get an idea you are family or know her from her being canned recently.

Last edited by Grand-Strand-Family; 01-01-2014 at 03:35 AM..

Old 01-01-2014, 03:33 AM

Some new info to share.

The realtor who is calling me an apologizing for them hiring such a lame PM to handle some of their properties contact me and told me they have a short sale coming up they were made aware of in the areas I like and sent me some info.

If this property is what I think it is then it would be a total steal.

Originally built in 2008, 4 bdr, 1 loft, 3 baths, corner lot.

Will go up for sale in the 150k range.

Originally was 350k when built.

Owners are a step away from foreclosure and want to go this route first. I am being told they owe close to this amount on the home and just want to get out from under it.

Did some research on the house on my own and also the info the realtor sent this house is loaded to the max with top of the line everything.

If this works out we wont need to rent and will be home owners in MB.

For this price we can keep homes in MB and my home here which would be great.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post

Please explain in detail who is getting harassed?

Did you read where this nutcase is leaving me text messages and emails? Now that is the one doing the harassing and she will be stopping soon I assure you.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:44 AM

I am finding out the locals dont want outsides in MB at all and yet try to protect people who play a role in managing businesses in the area.

My goodness if you take out the money the outside spend on vacation and the money the outsiders pay or have paid for many years in taxes of all kinds, for housing, food etc the town would have died long ago.

It is the outside money that keeps the place going. It is not local money that does this.

Sure some tourist can tear up things but not all of them do so that dont count.

Most successful business in MB and surrounding areas were started by outsiders and they have given locals many jobs over the years.

Willing to bet most here have been getting a paycheck out of the pockets of those outsider some seem to dislike so much.

I thought the idea here on this forum is to share real and true information and not find ways to keep people from moving to MB.

If the truth hurts so be it, post about it so people will know. But on the same hand post at least something good along with it as it it was all bad you sure would not be living in MB either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area