Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2013, 04:00 PM

2 posts, read 2,014 times

Advertisements

Hello to all in Conway SC and surrounding areas.
I am a home improvement contractor, licensed and insured ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC.
I am married with 3 wonderful daughters all in elementary school, all are straight A honor roll my 13 yr. old is in the top 5% nationwide testing.
where we reside now is one of the worst places to raise 3 daughters. We are on the Memphis TN line area and its not a nice safe place at all. on top of that I am highly skilled at several phases of remodeling and I do all phases interior exterior remodeling and would like to be in a place where great workmanship is appreciated, and needed . where people appreciate a guy who takes pride in what he does. We have visited and love the fact that Conway and surrounding areas are beautiful and seem to be a happy cheerful aura flowing . we have lived the past ten years of our marriage here and in KY to be near our family but the sacrifices we must make here isn't worth it. we know family is important but we also know we cant live our life for our family. I lived in MB about 18 yrs. ago and framed houses (sub-contracted)partners with a friend who still resides in tabor city and he and his family welcomes us just as family.
we have enough money saved to live for 4 or 5 months but have absolutely no intention of diluting our savings on everyday living,and have made the decision to come and look in person for a home to lease short term somewhere in the Conway area is what we think.i have a website that is now active in the area and will do more advertising.i have a 16' tool trailer with every tool to do any job to a home and I have NO FEAR of finding work and staying busy because as I said I am one of the few dying breed of seasoned remodelors who take pride in what I do asking for no money until the job is done .HOWEVER if I could get any help of guidance toward a 3+bdrm home and a REALLY nice child friendly non-denominational church and any other info that would be awesome !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area