Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 07:59 AM

747 posts, read 1,682,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunicemendez View Post
Way fair on line also carries A.R.T.
thanks for the information!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 08:12 AM

747 posts, read 1,682,759 times
I highly recommend A.R.T. furniture most of the items they are are really nice. Sure there are some duds in the mix but most everything is highly detailed and real cherry and mahogany if that is what you are looking for. They also have matching sets so your bedroom can match your dining room, and your dining room can match your living room and so on. It's all I have all over my house is that one brand of furniture and we have been very happy with it. It can be a bit on the expensive side depending upon your budget and what style of pick from their collection but you get what you pay for. I don't recommend it if you don't plan to take care of your furniture or if you have kids because it's not meant to be beat on or colored on.

I also googled high end furniture and came across this furniture store called E. Peters Furniture Boutique. It's located in the Grande Dunes Marketplace, so I have a feeling you could find some really nice items there. I'm not sure if anyone can go in the marketplace or not but I'm going to give it a go soon and see what they have. I googled the furniture store name and couldn't find much info on it other then that one article so i'm not sure if it is even still there or not. Here the link where I found it...

Upper-end Furniture Store Opens in Myrtle Beach, S.C. : Page 1 of 1 : Home Furnishings Business

I'm also impressed with Elite Interiors and Furniture Gallery, they carry ART as well as some other nicer brands. I'm pretty impressed with some of the sofas from the Old Hickory Tannery, they remind me of Chesterfield sofas. This is also another place I plan on checking out soon.

http://www.elitefurnituregallery.com/

Last edited by CarolinaDreams; 04-28-2013 at 08:26 AM..

Old 04-28-2013, 04:31 PM

638 posts, read 993,986 times
[quote=CarolinaDreams;29327739]I highly recommend A.R.T. furniture most of the items they are are really nice. Sure there are some duds in the mix but most everything is highly detailed and real cherry and mahogany if that is what you are looking for. They also have matching sets so your bedroom can match your dining room, and your dining room can match your living room and so on. It's all I have all over my house is that one brand of furniture and we have been very happy with it. It can be a bit on the expensive side depending upon your budget and what style of pick from their collection but you get what you pay for. I don't recommend it if you don't plan to take care of your furniture or if you have kids because it's not meant to be beat on or colored on.

I also googled high end furniture and came across this furniture store called E. Peters Furniture Boutique. It's located in the Grande Dunes Marketplace, so I have a feeling you could find some really nice items there. I'm not sure if anyone can go in the marketplace or not but I'm going to give it a go soon and see what they have. I googled the furniture store name and couldn't find much info on it other then that one article so i'm not sure if it is even still there or not. Here the link where I found it...

Upper-end Furniture Store Opens in Myrtle Beach, S.C. : Page 1 of 1 : Home Furnishings Business

I'm also impressed with Elite Interiors and Furniture Gallery, they carry ART as well as some other nicer brands. I'm pretty impressed with some of the sofas from the Old Hickory Tannery, they remind me of Chesterfield sofas. This is also another place I plan on checking out soon.

Shop Furniture in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina | Elite Interiors & Furniture Gallery | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, SC 29577[/QUOTE

Grande Dunes is a bit out of our league,but thanks for all the information. Yes,ART furniture looks VERY nice on the internet and so does the Elite Interiors and Furniture Gallery. Let us know how your visit goes there. Thanks again!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:18 AM

78 posts, read 144,489 times
[quote=Lover of Animals;29333188]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaDreams View Post
I highly recommend A.R.T. furniture most of the items they are are really nice. Sure there are some duds in the mix but most everything is highly detailed and real cherry and mahogany if that is what you are looking for. They also have matching sets so your bedroom can match your dining room, and your dining room can match your living room and so on. It's all I have all over my house is that one brand of furniture and we have been very happy with it. It can be a bit on the expensive side depending upon your budget and what style of pick from their collection but you get what you pay for. I don't recommend it if you don't plan to take care of your furniture or if you have kids because it's not meant to be beat on or colored on.

Shop Furniture in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina | Elite Interiors & Furniture Gallery | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, SC 29577[/QUOTE

Grande Dunes is a bit out of our league,but thanks for all the information. Yes,ART furniture looks VERY nice on the internet and so does the Elite Interiors and Furniture Gallery. Let us know how your visit goes there. Thanks again!
Grande Dunes is way over our head too!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neecewh View Post
If you don't mind going south of Myrtle you could check out Garden City Furniture. For those who want furniture immediately or are just plain-old cheap like us they have a close-out warehouse out back.
Don't mind going south at all! South is where we are moving! Thanks!

Old 04-30-2013, 09:04 AM

Has anyone had experience with Ashley Furniture Store? They have some really nice furniture and are having a 50% off sale plus free delivery!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:12 PM

34 posts, read 109,942 times
I think the nearest Havertys is in Florence - Ashley is ok, not the highest quality nor the lowest.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:26 AM

[quote=citynelg;29483150]I think the nearest Havertys is in Florence - Ashley is ok, not the highest quality nor the lowest.[/QUOTE
Actually, we were VERY pleased with Ashley and it's where we ended up purchasing. Got a beautiful top of the line Italian leather living room set and accent tables for a good price since it was 50% off and free delivery! Thanks for everyone's advice and help!

Old 05-09-2013, 12:12 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,669,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eunicemendez View Post
Don't mind going south at all! South is where we are moving! Thanks!
My very favorite was Home Accents 11 on 17 in Surfside. The reasons are many but I had left my larger, heavy, furniture back in NEPA. I gave away to family more winter like materials for the fact that I was moving south.
I now wanted light, bright, and airy. After going to quite a few furniture stores I was amazed how many sold the same type of furniture I left behind.
Thank goodness I came across Home Accents. Everything there was as I imagined southern furniture should be.
It also was very reasonable.
It was completely easy to find the dining and kitchen sets within a short time span. The couch and chairs were harder because I flipped back and forth over what I liked best. My husband and I were totally thrilled with the furniture and I'd go there again for additional when I am ready.
Nice people and we dealed with Aunita who will help you with whatever you'd like. Fantastic place.
I might add they have all types of furniture there, not just the southern style.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:22 PM

245 posts, read 495,716 times
I love Ashley furniture. I have had 2 bedrooms sets and the only reason I got rid of the first set was my style changed. Both sets lasts over 10 years. My living room tanles are also by Ashley and also had then for close to 10 years. So they build furniture to last. BTW I still live in NY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area