Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 02:51 PM

142 posts, read 364,148 times

Advertisements

Jwinn, you are playing it smart to rent 1st as I suggest to all however, it is just a pain to move 3 times in a year or so. And it may be hard to find a place you like for the 2nd 6 month period when you need it.

You may want to think about some place in the middle and this way you can very easily travel north and south to check out areas and see what it is like at different times of the year.

My mother moved to the Inlet in 94 and lived (she passed last year and was not a spring chicken but she will haunt me if I put her age) within walking distance of SBB, which PawleysDude you are correct in your statement, that is the PC version of the name and SeaBass tells what we all know it was meant for when they opened, and mom would walk up to SBB and just enjoy the people, bikes and sights for an hour or so every year.

Across the street from her house is a biker friendly place called the Beaver Bar, now what do y'all think that means..........
It's the owners last name, Leslie Beaver.

By the way, I am a member of the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce as well as the MB Hospitality Association.
So I do want folks to come to our very unique beach, golf, shopping, 1900+ places to eat and theater area and spend real money

I sure miss the money spent by bikers and so do many of the business owners I know.

Gary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 06:52 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,219,066 times
I dont care about the suckin and blowin stuff, but thats their business as adults.Its what they do in public that matters.I think I should just rent a condo for 6 months and see for myself what its like. Thats as fair as I can be..If it turns out ok then stay .

Old 07-15-2012, 06:33 PM

1 posts, read 595 times
Thinking of moving to Little river next year. Im a lineman so hopefully i can land a good job. Ready to enjoy the pleasures of the coast again. Anyone know of a place to get rental listing for this area. Wanting to rent a year before we build or buy.Thanks

Old 07-15-2012, 07:29 PM

790 posts, read 1,629,401 times
There is no all-encompassing rental listing. Rentals are handled by individual property managers...not like MLS for home sales. You might try hotpads.com. It's fairly comprehensive for apartments buildings and some homes. But, unfortunately, the only way to see most homes is to contact individual property managers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area