Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2012, 04:20 AM

56 posts, read 135,247 times

Advertisements

I know this might not be the right forum to post this but also know Myrtle Beach is a very popular vacation spot for the area so I'm gonna post this here.
My wife, 1 year old and I are planning a late October Myrtle Beach vacation.
From what I can remember the weather should be highs in the lower 80s and lows in the 60s (does that sound about right?). That being said, we're not figuring much ocean time with the little one so we're looking for a hotel with plenty of kiddie activites ( indoor lazy river, kiddie pool, kiddie play areas) .
Compass Cove is the main one we're looking at.
Any of you stayed there? If so, could you let me know what you thought and what building did you stay in.
If you have any other recommendations for a kid friendly resort we're open to other ideas also.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 09:15 AM

142 posts, read 363,608 times
Compass Cove is a great place and I do suggest it to folks often, yet being that your coming the end of Oct with a young'un, I will ask you to also check out one of their other properties, Dunes Village, it is north on the Blvd closer to residential areas but it has an indoor waterpark which I think y'all would really enjoy.

Rates are great that time of year here and yes weather is still very nice with high 70'-80's daytime.

Gary

Old 05-18-2012, 06:34 AM

How do I delete this thread?

Old 05-18-2012, 08:08 AM

2,385 posts, read 3,675,219 times
Default You can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_wall98 View Post
How do I delete this thread?
You can't delete a thread or a post. The only thing that you could do is to send a message to one of the moderators, tell them why you want it deleted, and ask them if they will do so.

Considering the fact that this is a duplicate thread started by you, they may be willing to delete it.

Old 05-18-2012, 03:04 PM

Yeah i had it in another forum, hence the " i know this might not be the right forum...."
I was hoping if anything they would delete it but they decided to move it.
I guess I'll just let them deal with it however the feel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area