Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2011, 08:23 AM

987 posts, read 3,819,345 times

Advertisements

It was show and tell time at kindergarten. Kids were supposed to bring something related to their religion. (this was back in the day when there were no atheists)

First kid stands up and says "Hi, my name is Eli. I'm Jewish and this is a Star of David."

Next kid goes "Hi, I'm Mary. I am Catholic and this is a Rosary."

Third kid stands up. "Hi, my name is Ole. I am Lutheran and this is hotdish."

Old 02-27-2011, 11:45 AM

150 posts, read 405,633 times
Good One! Here's another:

Ole and Lena was at the kitchen table for the usual morning cup of coffee and listening to a weather report coming from the radio:

"There will be 3 to 5 inches of snow today and a snow emergency has been declared. All vehicles should be parked on the odd-numbered side of the streets today to facilitate snowplows," the radio voice declared.
Oh, gosh, OK," said Ole, getting up, bundling up and heading outside to dutifully put his car on the odd-numbered side of the street.

Two days later, Ole and Lena were at morning coffee when the radio voice said: "There will be 2 to 4 inches of snow today and a snow emergency has been declared. You must park your vehicles on the even-numbered side of the streets.

"Ole got up from his coffee as before. He bundled up, shuffled off, and put his car on the even-numbered side of the street..

A few days later, the couple was at the table when the radio voice declared: There will be 6 to 8 inches of snow today and a snow emergency has been declared. You must park your cars on the ...

Just then, the power went out. "Park it where?" Ole asked in the dark, "What should I do?"
"Aw, to heck with them, Ole," Lena said, "Don't worry about it today. Just leave the car in the garage."

Susie

Old 02-28-2011, 01:41 PM

3,971 posts, read 9,680,002 times
How many St. Thomas students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3 - One to ask their daddy for money for a lightbulb, one to get one inheirited to them, and one to screw it in.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:00 PM

1,635 posts, read 2,657,834 times
A Minnesotan, a CEO and a member of the tea party are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table there is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches over and takes 11 cookies, he then turns to the tea party member and says “watch out for your cookie, that Minnesotan wants a piece of it.”

Old 03-01-2011, 01:42 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,089,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by audadvnc View Post
A Minnesotan, a CEO and a member of the tea party are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table there is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches over and takes 11 cookies, he then turns to the tea party member and says “watch out for your cookie, that Minnesotan wants a piece of it.”
And of course, the CEO worked hard to get those cookies so he/she deserves every one...

Old 03-02-2011, 01:57 AM

455 posts, read 638,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by audadvnc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
And of course, the CEO worked hard to get those cookies so he/she deserves every one...
Oh, please. Spare us. I came to this thread expecting funny jokes relevant to Minnesota, not recycled lefty propaganda.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:45 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernsmoke View Post
Oh, please. Spare us. I came to this thread expecting funny jokes relevant to Minnesota, not recycled lefty propaganda.
hmmm..., I don't get it?

maybe it's the way you're telling it or maybe you could include Ole and Lena in it.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:55 AM

11,334 posts, read 26,089,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernsmoke View Post
I'm sorry you didn't find it amusing. Hit a sensitive area?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota