Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 04:01 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,102,543 times

Advertisements

No, she wouldn't, because a 30-year-old woman working in an entry-level position would never be able to afford an enormous apartment in a Kenwood house in 2021.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg View Post
When I see posts like this, it's no wonder why the city of Minneapolis elects total idiots to run the city and to send to Congress. No foothold in reality.
I hate to have to point this out, but you live in a state that doesn't even have a million people in it. You are never faced with reality because you're entirely insulted from it.

Old 12-17-2021, 09:44 PM

Your whimsically right-wing hatred for a city you don't even live in (or even have to think about) is almost too cartoonish to be believable.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:58 AM

4,881 posts, read 6,964,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifat View Post
Your whimsically right-wing hatred for a city you don't even live in (or even have to think about) is almost too cartoonish to be believable.
In other words, not progressing from your middle school years. OH YEAH!!

I used to LOVE Minneapolis not that many years ago and have stated so on this site many times. I've been there for business and pleasure too many times to count. You and your fellow libs. living in an idealistic trance ARE responsible for what is happening there. Hopefully enough real adults can get some control over your city and bring back responsibility and common sense.

I do not have a sense of where the police were at before and after the fiasco that is George Floyd. It's a pretty good guess that there was issues with the police force that needed addressing. I'm pretty confident that they most probably weren't near as bad as the liberal citizens of this town make it out to be. Hyperbole is a overwhelming capability that liberals possess.

This Sheriff's opinion may have evaluations on his part that are worth looking into. However, you can bet what he states is exaggerated.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:14 AM

20,210 posts, read 9,113,073 times
Quote:
No, she wouldn't, because a 30-year-old woman working in an entry-level position would never be able to afford an enormous apartment in a Kenwood house in 2021.
then get a roommate. You want your own place get a second job.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:24 AM

20,210 posts, read 9,113,073 times
Quote:
then get a roommate. People who want their own place on limited income should get a second job.

Old 12-19-2021, 10:05 AM

2,392 posts, read 2,350,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
then get a roommate. You want your own place get a second job.
The fact that working adults have to be forced to share bathrooms with strangers because of expensive apts in areas that don't warrant it (aka the Twin Cities) is appalling.

Old 12-22-2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
then get a roommate. People who want their own place on limited income should get a second job.
Why would I get a roommate? I can afford my own place. I don't need one.

Old 12-22-2021, 08:28 PM

3,875 posts, read 4,712,792 times
Default "Absolutely disgusted"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Sure they were.
Read it and weep, my friend!

The first link is from the conservative-leaning media site called The Hill.
Be sure not to miss the part where it's told what a boogaloo boy named Ivan Harrison Hunter from Texas bragged about having done as he wrote on May 30th and on May 31st about his adventures in Minneapolis after he left the Twin Cities and returned home to Texas.
See also the line that speaks of the increased in scrutiny of militia groups that are suspected of inciting chaos.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/52...olice-precinct

Note at the 2nd link: This is not in the realm of "alleged" activity by Hunter. He PLEAD GUILTY, folks!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...floyd-rcna2499

Old 12-24-2021, 10:00 AM

3,817 posts, read 5,360,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden Northsider View Post
You don't know anything about Minneapolis or what happened here.
[Mod cut: orphaned]

And for the record, it was Antifa and BLM who burned Minneapolis businesses in 2020. They arrested two Bugaloo boys, who are anarchists, just like Antifa so your continued lies about white supremacists show what an intellectual weakling you are.

In fact, the people that were arrested and prosecuted were all white and black members of Antifa and BLM. Stop spreading falsehoods!

Last edited by elnina; 12-24-2021 at 11:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul