Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 09:25 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,094,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Am I to understand that those barriers are still up after MPD's big, tough talk a couple weeks ago??
They need to bulldoze clean through that lunacy. Enough is enough.

If it was a bunch of "white supremacists" that had blocked off intersections and claimed a portion of Minneapolis, everyone here would be losing it.

And that giant black fist at "GF Square" is a symbol of black supremacy. It is pure garbage.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:28 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,381,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
They need to bulldoze clean through that lunacy. Enough is enough.

If it was a bunch of "white supremacists" that had blocked off intersections and claimed a portion of Minneapolis, everyone here would be losing it.

And that giant black fist at "GF Square" is a symbol of black supremacy. It is pure garbage.
Ya that would almost be as crazy as a bunch of white supremacists opening up a church in Murdock, Minnesota.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:42 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,993,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Ya that would almost be as crazy as a bunch of white supremacists opening up a church in Murdock, Minnesota.
"A bunch", lol.

20 some racist goobers start a racist church in podunk MN (pop280), and most of this town hates this racist church and what it stands for.

Becuase, its exactly the same as a major city ceding a chunk of urban territory to militant armed racist white woketards for over a year.

Progressives have some out there "logic".

Last edited by snebarekim; 04-02-2021 at 11:49 AM..

Old 04-02-2021, 10:57 AM

Quote:
So many ways to respond to this, that I'm not even going to try.

Just will say, it's classic whataboutism at its finest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
"A bunch", lol.

20 some racist goobers start a racist church in podunk MN (pop280), and most of this town hates this racist church and what it stands for.

Becuase, its exactly the same as a major city ceding a chunk of urban territory to militant armed racists for over a year.

Progressives have some out there "logic".
I don't even know enough about the "church" to have an opinion on it. It's classic whataboutism though, to change the subject at hand.

Old 04-02-2021, 11:18 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,381,304 times
Quote:

I don't even know enough about the "church" to have an opinion on it. It's classic whataboutism though, to change the subject at hand.
You’re assuming I support the blocking of the street (I don’t). I was merely poking fun at the absurdity of your initial comparison between 38th and Chicago and white supremacists.

Old 04-02-2021, 11:51 AM

Quote:
You’re assuming I support the blocking of the street (I don’t). I was merely poking fun at the absurdity of your initial comparison between 38th and Chicago and white supremacists.
Lame.

I was just pokin fun at ya, lol.

Reminds me of Dwight Yokum's character in Sling Blade.

Old 04-02-2021, 11:56 AM

Quote:

The church is some low brow racist idiots, but a nothing event outside of Goober, MN where it had happened.

But stuff like that is a clarion call for progressive racists. They feed on it, let the anger fuel their lefty nonsense. They raise money on stupid stuff like that.

Old 04-02-2021, 12:17 PM

Quote:
The black fist, the Pan-African flag are all relics of black supremacism.

Old 04-02-2021, 12:49 PM

6,564 posts, read 7,148,840 times
City of Minneapolis sent out 4K surveys to people around the zone to ask their opinion of what should be done. Only 685 were returned.

41% wanted giant fist to stay

40% wanted giant fist moved to a corner

16% wanted justice before any changes

3% wanted it restored back to normal

Old 04-02-2021, 01:15 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,065,489 times
Minneapolis syndrome is the new Stockholm syndrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
City of Minneapolis sent out 4K surveys to people around the zone to ask their opinion of what should be done. Only 685 were returned.

41% wanted giant fist to stay

40% wanted giant fist moved to a corner

16% wanted justice before any changes

3% wanted it restored back to normal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul