Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 11:48 AM

542 posts, read 453,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
If I had as much time on my hands as you do I could find many more examples of Democrat fraud. Here’s a database you can search in your spare time though. https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
https://www.propublica.org/article/n...tion-officials

Starting in early spring, as the coronavirus took hold, a conservative lawyer at the forefront of raising alarms about voting by mail held multiple private briefings exclusively for Republican state election officials, according to previously unreported public records.

The lawyer, the Heritage Foundation’s Hans von Spakovsky, is a leading purveyor of the notion that voter fraud is rampant, claims that have been largely discredited.

They are discredited so I'll pass.

Last edited by TheGrandViking; 10-30-2020 at 12:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2020, 12:05 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,750,633 times
Discredited. Lol.

Old 10-30-2020, 01:12 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,428,514 times
Quote:
Discredited. Lol.
How’s that Project Veritas investigation going these days? What a fraud that turned out to be eh?

Old 10-30-2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
How’s that Project Veritas investigation going these days? What a fraud that turned out to be eh?
No, you’re mistaken. You must be thinking of The NY Times promotion of the fake book by Anonymous. That’s been in the news lately so I can see how you were confused.

Old 10-30-2020, 02:46 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,428,514 times
Quote:
No, you’re mistaken. You must be thinking of The NY Times promotion of the fake book by Anonymous. That’s been in the news lately so I can see how you were confused.
I actually wasn’t thinking of that. I’m pretty certain I was talking about the Project Veritas report that you were peddling on this message board a little while back as evidence of voter fraud in Minnesota, until it turned out to be a bunch of nothing.

Old 10-30-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I actually wasn’t thinking of that. I’m pretty certain I was talking about the Project Veritas report that you were peddling on this message board a little while back as evidence of voter fraud in Minnesota, until it turned out to be a bunch of nothing.
Now I know you’re confused because while that story has been ignored by your favorite left wing media sources, that does not mean “it turned out to be a bunch of nothing.” It just means that Omar’s MSM supporters have, so far, been successful in burying the story, just as they have with their other crimes.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:13 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,118,749 times
Instead of starting anotherb (potentially divisive) thread, maybe someone can answer for me here. The president's rally today was limited to 250 people. Was Biden's, at the state fair, also limited to 250 people?

I'm genuinely curious as I missed the news report on it just now, and a coworker of mine said he was late because of traffic around the fairgrounds.

Edit...I see it was a "drive in' event for...

Old 10-31-2020, 01:01 AM

3,976 posts, read 2,004,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrandViking View Post
Then you should easily find some "biased" articles from Snopes to back up your position. If that were the case, 10 examples should be quickly found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrandViking View Post

If you want your vote to count, do not mail in your ballot at this point. The Post Master general has been found to be purposely slowing the mail. Do not chance it.
Nice "Hey look over there!" tactic.

OK then, If you believe Snopes is unbiased and legit, then that doubles down on how they debunked the leftist lie you are spreading about the Post Master General purposely slowing down mail to affect the election. Who knows, perhaps you actually believe it yourself? At any rate, it is completely unproven, and Snopes doubles down on it.

Old 11-01-2020, 09:26 PM

358 posts, read 448,962 times
Quote:
If I had as much time on my hands as you do I could find many more examples of Democrat fraud. Here’s a database you can search in your spare time though. https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Glenfield, you might want to look at this to get some perspective on the Heritage Foundation database: https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...s-recent-voter

Old 11-02-2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosh01 View Post
Glenfield, you might want to look at this to get some perspective on the Heritage Foundation database: https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...s-recent-voter
The criticisms of the left-leaning Brennan Center are that the cases cited stretch over a long period of time, are unrelated to each other, and mostly do not involve aliens. I find these criticisms unpersuasive. We know that voter fraud happens and that it affects the outcome of elections. I have personally witnessed cases of possible voter fraud in Minnesota as a poll watcher but getting Democratic election officials to stop it is difficult. In my case, they were involved by vouching for voters in a manner that was inconsistent with the law.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...65063352229680
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
View detailed profiles of: