Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 12:47 PM

5,148 posts, read 4,980,045 times

Advertisements

Look at the nationwide chaos following an irresponsible act from a gang of MPD cops!! One has to wonder why some ppl at the top are not held accountable for all the losses, distrust, divide and hatred that all popped from the MPD pandora box due to the act of its ill-trained MPD cops.

I tried my magic power to stop this chaos but my power is overwhelmed by the evil forces this time...feeling so defeated and frustrated!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2020, 01:30 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,381,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
I tried my magic power to stop this chaos but my power is overwhelmed by the evil forces this time...feeling so defeated and frustrated!!
If you’re low on MP you should try using an ether or staying at an inn.

Old 06-02-2020, 03:21 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,452,261 times
Quote:
Look at the nationwide chaos following an irresponsible act from a gang of MPD cops!! One has to wonder why some ppl at the top are not held accountable for all the losses, distrust, divide and hatred that all popped from the MPD pandora box due to the act of its ill-trained MPD cops.
In a world where accountability is actually applied, Jacob Frey and his police chief Medaria Arradondo would both be resigning at this point......if nothing else for the fact that they had to have known about the shoddy histories of the veteran officers involved in this incident and they did nothing about it.

Well....Arradondo should have known, at least. Frey has been busy learning to shave and how to dress. He's obviously still working on it.

Old 06-02-2020, 03:27 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,086,359 times
Probably because a chief of police is appointed by the mayor unlike a sheriff who is elected. The mayor isn't going to appoint someone who doesn't align with him politically and policy-wise. The result of these policies come from the mayor.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:00 PM

3,788 posts, read 5,335,473 times
With a Dem governor for over 20 years, and Dem mayors all around, and a Dem Attorney General, it is the Republicans fault.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:33 PM

5,148 posts, read 4,980,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
In a world where accountability is actually applied, Jacob Frey and his police chief Medaria Arradondo would both be resigning at this point......if nothing else for the fact that they had to have known about the shoddy histories of the veteran officers involved in this incident and they did nothing about it.

Well....Arradondo should have known, at least. Frey has been busy learning to shave and how to dress. He's obviously still working on it.

Yes, accountability is the key word that all citizens and elected/appointed officials should be brainwashed and hold on to in their daily life and job routines. The protestors, rioters and looters are now holding American civilians accountable for GF's tragic death because of the failure of a tiny unit in the national system. BTW, your rants can make some sense when the context is appropriate...

Old 06-02-2020, 06:50 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,452,261 times
Quote:
BTW, your rants can make some sense when the context is appropriate...
Translation: When they happen to fall in lockstep with my narrative.

Old 06-02-2020, 06:52 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,716,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Translation: When they happen to fall in lockstep with my narrative.
You are arguing with a person who thinks they have magic powers.

Old 06-02-2020, 09:15 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,784,845 times
https://www.startribune.com/minnesot...ept/570958652/

Old 06-02-2020, 09:36 PM

85 posts, read 95,069 times
Is the progressive party held accountable at all? Have voters realized the cause and affect? Same party for decades?

Maybe... and I say this in all seriousness. They could consult AOC and have her come up with acceptable procedures and policies that the MPD should and will follow. I don't live there, but they have tried everything else, why not go whole hog so to speak?

The rest of us in this country are sick of dealing with the aftermath of these failed progressive cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul