Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 05:49 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times

Advertisements

I cant believe that part about Broward College. I have class in building 5! Where is the blood stain?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 01:57 AM

1 posts, read 10,019 times
Talking Well, what I heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland123 View Post
Here's what really happened to the girl that died at Hialeah-Miami Lakes: I believe it was 1990 (I graduated from HML in 1991) and there was a school club that was taking their yearbook picture on the roof. After the picture was taken, the kids were walking across the roof to get back down and she stepped on a skylight and fell through it. She landed at the bottom of a stairwell and unfortunately died. Her name was Rabsy. We used to go on the same bus.

There is no fourth floor in HML, only three, and the planetarium is on the third floor. This happened no where near the planetarium.

I sure hope she's not really haunting it and is in a better place. BTW, I took drama there for three years and spent a lot of time in the little theater and never met Fred. :-)
The way I heard it, it was just her and some cheerleaders, or other kids, I don't remember, and yes, they were on the roof taking pictures for the yearbook, and she did step on a skylight and fall through. She died on impact once she hit the floor. However, I heard from a teacher that went to HML back in the mid-80's, that the girl died in the late 80's.

There IS a fourth floor which is used as an attic/storage. It's full of old desks and chairs, etc. And it does exist, because on the third floor, near the entrance to the library, with the closest classroom being 301F, there's a locked door that can only be opened with key, and it has a very clear label next to it that says "4th floor". It's by one of the bathrooms.

I've been up there assisting one of the custodians, and it was EXTREMELY creepy and dark. You bet I didn't stay long, lol! I knew the story of the girl, but I never heard it was haunted. I did hear about the "pool" LOL! I went to HML for three years (class of '07), and my last year it was spent in their night school, and let me tell you, HML has this crazy, creepy, foreboding feel to it after dark, especially when everything is quiet.

I did hear about the Little Theater being haunted, that one story I heard over and over in while Mr. Flay was there. I also heard it a lot from the troupe, because they would hang out there all the time.

EDIT: Okay, here's some info I found:

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=6e0DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT3&lpg=PT3&dq=Rabsary+Gu tierrez&source=bl&ots=-B_FRuZ9O9&sig=ueti8X7Z_pCxbfIDp7UgsG5I5Hg&hl=en&ei =dxySS9td0ZS2B4KInNUK&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=resul t&resnum=3&ved=0CAsQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Rabsary%20G utierrez&f=false]Weekly World News - Google Books[/url]

just insert the entire link. Guess I didn't hear the whole story correctly lol.

Last edited by Miaow823; 03-06-2010 at 02:17 AM.. Reason: found more info!

Old 04-14-2010, 05:28 PM

1 posts, read 9,962 times
This is true about the cemetary in west palm its happened to me. Im not afraid of ghosts or hauntings in fact i look forward to them...that being said when i went to this cemetary because its right next to a park i take my brothers too....I get an uneasy feeling that something doesnt want me there. Or im not welcomed there. I have had my hair pulled, and been pushed while standing there as well....Also with the lake worth play house....The story goes that during the depression, the brothers that founded it hung themselves inside the theater now i have acted in the play house and when you go down to the dressing rooms you hear voices and up in the control both objects move and the props and lights on stage have been known to move as well after everyone is gone.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:56 PM

1,209 posts, read 2,418,869 times
None in Miami Shores =D

Old 07-15-2010, 11:20 PM

1 posts, read 9,843 times
scary stuff i went to HML from 1991 to 1992 i did felt some weird stuff on the third floor

Old 08-24-2010, 06:20 PM

1 posts, read 9,766 times
dude i once heard screaming in my new middle shcool but it was a girl she sounded like she was my age in the 8th grade the legend is that other 8th graders beat her up for being smart but young making the 8th graders look bad and im 11 and shes 11 she screams becuse if the pain......

Old 08-24-2010, 06:42 PM

119 posts, read 249,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpak View Post
dude i once heard screaming in my new middle shcool but it was a girl she sounded like she was my age in the 8th grade the legend is that other 8th graders beat her up for being smart but young making the 8th graders look bad and im 11 and shes 11 she screams becuse if the pain......
What?

Old 08-24-2010, 06:48 PM

3,717 posts, read 8,180,281 times
Haunted areas? What are we 12? lmao.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:09 AM

810 posts, read 1,578,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie_77 View Post
What?
The poster heard some screaming in her new middle school recently from a girl that sounded like she was her age, 11 years old. The legend says some years back a student in that school was very smart for an eight grader so she was making other eight graders look dumb(expectations for 8th graders were higher because of her fault for being so smart) so the other eight graders beat the smart girl and the screaming they hear is because of the pain she was feeling while they beat her up.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:12 AM

810 posts, read 1,578,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean_polo View Post
Haunted areas? What are we 12? lmao.
they exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami