Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 12:20 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,937,844 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Miami prostitutes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 12:38 AM

609 posts, read 1,139,059 times
They're cramping her game....lol

Old 05-08-2011, 12:59 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
that can't be a prostitute. They are mostly old women with ugly fat bodies

Old 05-08-2011, 03:24 AM

911 posts, read 1,712,822 times
It's no secret I live close to Hooker Heights. The last few weeks though I have noticed less walking the street. Less is the operative word. People in my neighborhood see them so frequently we know when there is a new gurl in town.

The other day I was driving and saw two new girls and when I drove by again in a few minutes, the cops had them pulled over. That's not the first time I've seen cops talking to hookers on US1.

Yesterday, I saw about 15 cops cars at two Motels in the 60's and US1 with about a dozen of what looked like hookers standing outside. It was probably a hooker relocation program and they are just being relocated to Miami ave.

My guess is the police are really trying to clean this area up. It's really the last strip of major hookerdom on US1 close to downtown and my guess are the shop owners in this area finally had enough. There is one corner over here where the crack dealers used to hide in plain sight and that corner has been vacant over the last week or so, which makes me think something is changing up here.

Legalize prostitution in Miami? Sure, why not. We're all hoes to this place and we live in our own version of sin city with one less Caesars Palace.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:15 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,937,844 times
They are trying to clean up the MIMO District. Good for them.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:34 AM

911 posts, read 1,712,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
They are trying to clean up the MIMO District. Good for them.
Yep, I "think" so and I agree. My neighbors tell me it's much better than it used to be FWIW, but still I've seen hookers let out of the car on my sidewalk.

Mimo is actually a cool little area as you know. When I drove down it on Google maps before I moved here it reminded me a bit of Surfside. What google maps didn't show me were all the dodgy and only when I got here did I realize it. Uh oh...

When I first got to Mimo I had plans on joining the Urban committee to help revitalize the area. After I lived here for a while though I realized unless the Police took this area back it would be a waste of my time.

The people of Mimo see this area as sobe light. They claim it is right now how sobe was years ago. No clue if that myth or fact but there are some good people over here trying to revitalize the area and we have a few new businesses popping up as well between 60th and 80th.

Cop told me one time, that The Dogma cafe was the only place in Miami you could get two hot dogs. One all beef one on a bun, and a transgender hooker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami