Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 09:23 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,421,471 times

Advertisements

Ok! Let's discuss the positive and negative comparisons these 2 groups of women. What have been your experiences in dealing with women, from either a strictly platonic, or more of a serious relationship/friendship side of human connections. What do you like, dislike or indifferent about concerning women in these 2, very close, but different urban centers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 10:07 AM

850 posts, read 1,131,441 times
I'll be honest and straight forward...

DC Woman: If you're looking for a high end woman (you know versace bag, high end outfit wearing woman) that dresses will well and acts very sophisticated. Sometimes, but not always stuck up. But that is not all women. In general DC woman are a little "higher up" and you are getting a better quality product.

Baltimore Woman: Generally more down to earth, but there are a wide range of scales. It's very easy to get a very low quality woman, trailer trash is common. Be careful.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:23 AM

490 posts, read 924,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
I'll be honest and straight forward...

DC Woman: If you're looking for a high end woman (you know versace bag, high end outfit wearing woman) that dresses will well and acts very sophisticated. Sometimes, but not always stuck up. But that is not all women. In general DC woman are a little "higher up" and you are getting a better quality product.

Baltimore Woman: Generally more down to earth, but there are a wide range of scales. It's very easy to get a very low quality woman, trailer trash is common. Be careful.
HAHAHA LOL this pretty much sums it up!!!!

Old 03-06-2015, 11:58 AM

11 posts, read 12,593 times
And most American young men of Maryland fit into which main category ?

1.) E-Peen
2.) Ghetto
3.) Sophisticated

Old 03-06-2015, 03:39 PM

478 posts, read 809,390 times
Generally, in my experience you'll find more attractive, better educated women (and men...) in DC than Baltimore on the average. Of course there are individuals in Baltimore who fit that description, but they're much fewer in number. Character-wise its harder to generalize, but I definitely notice more type A, driven personalities in DC vs more family-oriented, stay at home, or people who prioritize other things besides career success in Baltimore.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:53 PM

850 posts, read 1,131,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktaadin View Post
Generally, in my experience you'll find more attractive, better educated women (and men...) in DC than Baltimore on the average. Of course there are individuals in Baltimore who fit that description, but they're much fewer in number. Character-wise its harder to generalize, but I definitely notice more type A, driven personalities in DC vs more family-oriented, stay at home, or people who prioritize other things besides career success in Baltimore.
I agree with this, however, one thing that pisses me off are dealing with people who feel they are better than you. I imagine many women in DC to be like this. Some women are not even approachable. Or you can tell you can't even began to start a conversation with them unless you're driving the newest Bugatti Veyron.

Pretty much the stick is stuck so far up their ass, the doctor needs to call the insurance company to get the billing code to put into the chart so they can began to perform the surgery to remove the stick!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2015, 09:35 PM

631 posts, read 1,395,893 times
Sorry to be THAT guy.... But are we talking DC Proper vs Baltimore Proper women??? or DC Metro vs Baltimore Metro???

Old 03-08-2015, 08:11 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,350,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
I agree with this, however, one thing that pisses me off are dealing with people who feel they are better than you. I imagine many women in DC to be like this. Some women are not even approachable. Or you can tell you can't even began to start a conversation with them unless you're driving the newest Bugatti Veyron.

Pretty much the stick is stuck so far up their ass, the doctor needs to call the insurance company to get the billing code to put into the chart so they can began to perform the surgery to remove the stick!!!!!!
Yeah you're over exaggerating. I'm a DC native and a female and I'm very approachable and nice. That's such a false stereotype.

Old 03-08-2015, 04:37 PM

1,114 posts, read 1,487,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedBro82 View Post
Sorry to be THAT guy.... But are we talking DC Proper vs Baltimore Proper women??? or DC Metro vs Baltimore Metro???
Thank you Educated Bro.

I have lived in both cities and there are differences. Women and men who are born in DC are hard working, church going family oriented people, a lot with college degrees. I have found women and men born in Baltimore are also hard working, church going and family oriented, but the focus is not so much on college but high school. Though I'm sure some women and men have college degrees from Baltimore.

Now the women and men who have recently 'moved' to DC for govt contractor jobs or law firm jobs tend to be younger and have advanced degrees. They are more vocal, mobile and tend to look for men who have similar characteristics. So what's wrong with that? And I'm sure these women are similar to women that have moved to Baltimore to work at Hopkins. They tend to be younger and have advanced degrees. They tend to stay around their peer groups who have similar lifestyles and interests.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:18 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,209,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by choccity View Post
Thank you Educated Bro.

I have lived in both cities and there are differences. Women and men who are born in DC are hard working, church going family oriented people, a lot with college degrees. I have found women and men born in Baltimore are also hard working, church going and family oriented, but the focus is not so much on college but high school. Though I'm sure some women and men have college degrees from Baltimore.

Now the women and men who have recently 'moved' to DC for govt contractor jobs or law firm jobs tend to be younger and have advanced degrees. They are more vocal, mobile and tend to look for men who have similar characteristics. So what's wrong with that? And I'm sure these women are similar to women that have moved to Baltimore to work at Hopkins. They tend to be younger and have advanced degrees. They tend to stay around their peer groups who have similar lifestyles and interests.
This.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
View detailed profiles of: