Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 01:53 PM

139 posts, read 211,787 times

Advertisements

Peeps,
As a former Louisiana resident, I come back as much as possible. I was planning on spending two days in Louisiana and eating at some great restaurants. However the tyrannical goon in Baton Rouge who is now requiring mask mandates forced me to spend my time in Mississippi and maybe Alabama as well.

When are these intellectual goons going to eventually figure out that MASKS DON'T WORK, AND THE COVID19 FRANKENSHOT DOES NOT WORK! This requirements are simply the govt's way to control us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2021, 02:13 PM

15,423 posts, read 9,096,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDavisCSA View Post
Peeps,
As a former Louisiana resident, I come back as much as possible. I was planning on spending two days in Louisiana and eating at some great restaurants. However the tyrannical goon in Baton Rouge who is now requiring mask mandates forced me to spend my time in Mississippi and maybe Alabama as well.

When are these intellectual goons going to eventually figure out that MASKS DON'T WORK, AND THE COVID19 FRANKENSHOT DOES NOT WORK! This requirements are simply the govt's way to control us.
OMG, Governor Edwards is going to be so upset when he hears this news. Your decision not to spend two days in Louisiana is going to be such a devastating blow to the state's economy.

Old 08-12-2021, 06:17 PM

372 posts, read 451,143 times
Quote:
Peeps,

Cool story bro.

Old 08-13-2021, 09:50 AM

30,901 posts, read 36,980,033 times
The best thing to do is to find or create a like minded community who will resist the tyrannical measures being imposed on us around the world. It will only be a small minority of people who will do so. Maybe you can find some of those people on CD, but trying to convince people that the tyranny that's right under their noses really is a tyranny is a waste of your time. People don't want to see what's right under their noses. History repeating itself.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:24 AM

16,508 posts, read 26,333,624 times
Good. Stay in Mississippi. Forever.

Old 08-14-2021, 10:09 AM

1,992 posts, read 978,033 times
OP, let us know what it's like to have covid.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:28 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,790,707 times
Quote:
Peeps,

Yep, don’t be fooled, the U.S. government is using a micro chip tracking device in those vaccines.

Old 08-15-2021, 06:40 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,199,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Yep, don’t be fooled, the U.S. government is using a micro chip tracking device in those vaccines.
…and that chip programs your brain to transmit subliminal messages for civil obedience to anyone within a mile distance from you..
Be careful out there- there is sale going on now on a special hat you could wear …

Old 08-15-2021, 08:57 AM

194 posts, read 529,441 times
Mask mandates and vaccine aren't laws, as much as hurricane evacuation orders aren't laws.

If they can "mandate" these medical procedures, then they can mandate abortions like China, the USSR, and Nazi Germany. Tyranny is here under the guise of Covid. Wake up people.

Old 08-15-2021, 09:30 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,223,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTtcg View Post
Mask mandates and vaccine aren't laws, as much as hurricane evacuation orders aren't laws.

If they can "mandate" these medical procedures, then they can mandate abortions like China, the USSR, and Nazi Germany. Tyranny is here under the guise of Covid. Wake up people.

So glad Alabama isn't the only one that has some tin-foil hat anti vaxxers on this site
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana