Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 05:15 PM

87 posts, read 58,744 times

Advertisements

Maybe New York State will let you go about with out a mask lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 06:22 PM

1,912 posts, read 1,131,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDavisCSA View Post
Peeps,
As a former Louisiana resident, I come back as much as possible. I was planning on spending two days in Louisiana and eating at some great restaurants. However the tyrannical goon in Baton Rouge who is now requiring mask mandates forced me to spend my time in Mississippi and maybe Alabama as well.

When are these intellectual goons going to eventually figure out that MASKS DON'T WORK, AND THE COVID19 FRANKENSHOT DOES NOT WORK! This requirements are simply the govt's way to control us.
I’m a native-born white Southerner, but I would discount anything that anyone named JeffDavisCSA says.

Masks do help. That’s an established fact.

Old 08-23-2021, 06:58 PM

2,140 posts, read 362,676 times
Quote:
Peeps,
As a former Louisiana resident, I come back as much as possible. I was planning on spending two days in Louisiana and eating at some great restaurants. However the tyrannical goon in Baton Rouge who is now requiring mask mandates forced me to spend my time in Mississippi and maybe Alabama as well.

When are these intellectual goons going to eventually figure out that MASKS DON'T WORK, AND THE COVID19 FRANKENSHOT DOES NOT WORK! This requirements are simply the govt's way to control us.
Hey there:

Maybe you should protest by going to convenience stores without shoes or a shirt.

Private businesses can require upfront fees for reservations, jackets, ties, shorts, refuse non-working pets, people bringing their own alcohol, obviously inebriated folks… even kids, depending.

Federal and state properties can have mandates too. Like all the mandates and restrictions people (including you) follow all the time. You know that, come on…

Try taking a full gasoline can into any - anywhere. Or a sidearm when prohibited. Or actively bleeding injury. Shouting obscenities. Are you upset you can’t do those things?

The FDA gave formal approval for Pfizer vaccinations so that’s going to be standard nearly everywhere too.

60 seconds on Google, if that could inform you about this public health issue. Doctors and infections disease/pandemic experts probably have more knowledge about this than those of us who aren’t those things, right?

I’m guessing you’re taking your trip. Are you driving or flying?

Take care. If you aren’t vaccinated, and refuse to protect others, you shouldn’t be going anywhere near places full of people. I hope you stay home and away from others. That would be smart.

I’m vaccinated. Trump is vaccinated. Every Governor, members of Congress, people you might see on who report or have opinion shows on Fox, OANN, etc. are fully vaccinated. Kirk, Shapiro, et all as well. They probably wear masks when appropriate and absolutely wear them when required.

All these people, me - might get Covid anyway. Vaccinations and masks, like everything else in life aren’t perfect. But what the vaccinations do exceedingly well is protect you - very effectively - from serious illness, hospitalization and death.

I have no interest in death or being hospitalized and having to pay that bill. Vaccinations are free. KN95 or N95 masks (don’t criticize masks that actually DONT work and claim that’s proof of nothing except you need the right mask. A bandana or neck gaiter thing will do absolutely nothing for you. It’s like the difference between a condom and Saran Wrap. An airbag instead of a pillow.

Do you realize how much the government controls aspects of your life? Get a gun without ID. Drive without ID. Go hunting in a public park. Take stuff without paying. Make terrorist threats. Throw paint on the Washington memorial. Defecate anywhere you want. Give minors alcohol. State and federal laws and rules can be stupid. But there are others that you agree to many times a day.

And you're scared/worked up over a small bit of material and rubber bands? Or you’re just bored and trying to stir something up.

The only government control re masks and shots is their trying to stop you and everyone else from dying because you can’t figure out how to do it yourself and keep folks out of hospital bed because people really need them. You don’t. Whatever.
Take care. Be safe.

Last edited by paperwing; 08-23-2021 at 07:40 PM..

Old 08-24-2021, 07:24 AM

32,946 posts, read 36,394,363 times
^^^ A hissy fit is useless without an audience.

Old 08-26-2021, 10:34 AM

2,099 posts, read 2,278,489 times
Is Trump really vaccinated, Did anyone see it? Or is that what the media want you to believe. Fake news just like the moon landing.

Old 08-26-2021, 09:22 PM

2,140 posts, read 362,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahLife View Post
Is Trump really vaccinated, Did anyone see it? Or is that what the media want you to believe. Fake news just like the moon landing.

I want Bigfoot to be real.

Old 08-27-2021, 04:50 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,078,063 times
Quote:
Peeps,

ok

Old 08-28-2021, 07:59 AM

4,009 posts, read 5,735,558 times
Quote:
Peeps,

There are a lot of dead Covid patients that shared your sentiments.

Old 08-28-2021, 08:14 AM

2,609 posts, read 2,194,063 times
Must be hard on the manly men to have to wear a little piece of fabric, I feel for you.

Old 08-28-2021, 08:19 AM

2,609 posts, read 2,194,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahLife View Post
Trump said he was vaccinated at his Alabama get together and urged others to get one last week. He was booed

The video clip is in the article of him doing so:

https://thehill.com/changing-america...ing-supporters

Maybe he got the special vaccine without the tracking chips.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana