Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:46 PM

1,486 posts, read 770,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
Yes I'd like to know how it happened.

A truck pulled down one of those over sign gantries in Raleigh last week. Signs came crashing down on the highway....luckily no cars were damaged or anyone hurt.

But how did THAT happen? What kind of truck was this?

Answer - dump truck driving with its bed raised smh.

There's cameras everywhere now. Hopefully MIL's neighbors have cameras.
Then there’s variables like you said with the bed raised

Also in all seriousness op needs to make sure the mast is not damaged. Where are the power lines attached compared to this fiber optic line. Saftey first.

To op What about accident report ? Vehicle caused damage. Town/home owners/verizon may need one? Are you asking town if they are doing one if a witness states it is as their truck that did it?

Old Today, 12:52 PM

20,966 posts, read 28,494,994 times
As I stated my BIL is going there this afternoon. I don't know what was damaged I only received a photo and I could not tell what it was. there is a CC report we are supposed to get and my said he has some other info. Since we are both at work we can't do anything right now.

Old Today, 01:03 PM

20,966 posts, read 28,494,994 times
FYI the town has admitted 100% at fault. The piece that was taken off the house was a piece of flashing. And something else was ripped off not sure what though. Town said they will pay, husband spoke to the town Attorney. My BIL met with someone from the town today as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island