Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2023, 07:28 AM

1,162 posts, read 1,411,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeek117 View Post
Boy, it's a shame to see that right-wing media has successfully manipulated you into such a state of paranoia and delusions. Yeah we have problems - we are not being "invaded" - you want to see what that looks like go over to Israel or Ukraine right now and then tell me how bad we have it here. Seriously, turn off the news and see a therapist. This kind of thinking is not healthy.
Well your hero released $6 billion to the Irani regime a couple months ago and recently funded $90k to the Phoenix Center for Reasearch and Study of Gaza Group who are an armed resistance group against Israel. More blood on the hands of the Obama/Biden Regime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2023, 09:09 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,771,626 times
Quote:
You just proved my point lol. ONE month (august) families were the largest group. The overall majority are single men and have been for YEARS now

Old 10-08-2023, 11:48 AM

427 posts, read 154,859 times
Quote:
Boy, it's a shame to see that right-wing media has successfully manipulated you into such a state of paranoia and delusions. Yeah we have problems - we are not being "invaded" - you want to see what that looks like go over to Israel or Ukraine right now and then tell me how bad we have it here. Seriously, turn off the news and see a therapist. This kind of thinking is not healthy.
I don’t even have cable. The actual news is rarely covered on TV, even the so-called “right wing” news. Right now I’m fairly sure the “right wing news” is giving a suck job to those two terribly unfortunate invasion victims that totally didn’t do anything to deserve it at all.

Old 10-08-2023, 12:41 PM

186 posts, read 67,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToGo View Post
Well your hero released $6 billion to the Irani regime a couple months ago and recently funded $90k to the Phoenix Center for Reasearch and Study of Gaza Group who are an armed resistance group against Israel. More blood on the hands of the Obama/Biden Regime.
Who is my hero? You're not seriously referring to Joe Biden right?

Also I don't really know why you are defending a guy who wrote: "Round up the pro-invasion politicians and deep state political operatives of every type, regardless of party affiliation, and thrown them in Gitmo. This includes "path to citizenship" type Chamber of Commerce GOP scum as well as crazy shrieking Communist bluehairs. It will likely also have to expand to round up certain members of the media who will seek to oppose these operations via their vile propaganda. Oh well, have to break a few eggs."

Unless you agree with that sentiment? Because those are the ramblings of a bat**** crazy person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
You just proved my point lol. ONE month (august) families were the largest group. The overall majority are single men and have been for YEARS now
So you in agreement they should be shot on sight then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powell on Property View Post
I don’t even have cable. The actual news is rarely covered on TV, even the so-called “right wing” news. Right now I’m fairly sure the “right wing news” is giving a suck job to those two terribly unfortunate invasion victims that totally didn’t do anything to deserve it at all.
So do you get your news from Facebook posts then? Right-wing conspiracy blogs? Because there is no way you are living in reality. But yes I'm sure you're going to spend time digging up and cherry picking every little anecdote you can find of someone victimized by a crime done by an illegal as justification to start whatever civil war you're imagining inside of your head that will never happen where we're rounding up politicians and members of the media to throw them into gitmo and shooting people at the border on sight. I will give you credit for having such a wild imagination though.

Last edited by cablegeek117; 10-08-2023 at 01:27 PM..

Old 10-08-2023, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Who is my hero? You're not seriously referring to Joe Biden right?

Also I don't really know why you are defending a guy who wrote: "Round up the pro-invasion politicians and deep state political operatives of every type, regardless of party affiliation, and thrown them in Gitmo. This includes "path to citizenship" type Chamber of Commerce GOP scum as well as crazy shrieking Communist bluehairs. It will likely also have to expand to round up certain members of the media who will seek to oppose these operations via their vile propaganda. Oh well, have to break a few eggs."

Unless you agree with that sentiment? Because those are the ramblings of a bat**** crazy person.

So do you get your news from Facebook posts then? Right-wing conspiracy blogs? Because there is no way you are living in reality. But yes I'm sure you're going to spend time digging up and cherry picking every little anecdote you can find of someone victimized by a crime done by an illegal as justification to start whatever civil war you're imagining inside of your head that will never happen where we're rounding up politicians and members of the media to throw them into gitmo and shooting people at the border on sight. I will give you credit for having such a wild imagination though.

Look, I don’t know what to tell you.

It is what it is.

Old 10-08-2023, 06:48 PM

Quote:

What are you nuts? When did I say or imply that? They need to be arrested and kept in detention then deported as soon as possible, re-entries criminally prosecuted. Interior enforcement massively ramped up nationwide.

Old 10-08-2023, 10:22 PM

1,301 posts, read 649,369 times
Quote:
Yup, like I said, deranged and supporting turning this country into a far-right fascist dictatorship. No opposing opinions allowed, constitution be damned. Not my America.
Consider moving to Venezuela, you won't be missed..

Old 10-09-2023, 07:09 AM

186 posts, read 67,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
What are you nuts? When did I say or imply that? They need to be arrested and kept in detention then deported as soon as possible, re-entries criminally prosecuted. Interior enforcement massively ramped up nationwide.
Well a couple of your peers here, whom you have been silent on, have said these people are "invaders" and "should be dealt with the way all invaders have been handled throughout history" as well as "this isn't the 1980s, there's no room for centrist nonsense. We're literally being invaded." so I wouldn't be surprised if this was your stance as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-C View Post
Consider moving to Venezuela, you won't be missed..
Well thank god there are no politicians even on the right as extreme as you and Powell on Property here who again is calling to round up politicians and members of the media and throw them into Gitmo. I'm assuming you agree with that stance since you are defending it. I guess you hate the constitution as well.

Old 10-09-2023, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Well a couple of your peers here, whom you have been silent on, have said these people are "invaders" and "should be dealt with the way all invaders have been handled throughout history" as well as "this isn't the 1980s, there's no room for centrist nonsense. We're literally being invaded." so I wouldn't be surprised if this was your stance as well.

Well thank god there are no politicians even on the right as extreme as you and Powell on Property here who again is calling to round up politicians and members of the media and throw them into Gitmo. I'm assuming you agree with that stance since you are defending it. I guess you hate the constitution as well.
We don't hate the Constitution. I would very much like to go back in time and see what living under it was like. As it is, we have a class of elites that have no respect for the rule of law and are actively working to undermine it. What do you think all these ripping down statues is about? It's not about slavery or whatever other crap they use as an excuse. It's about delegitimizing our past so that they can finally do away with the Bill of Rights as yet another product of stale white males.

In any event, martial law and treason are not unconstitutional legal vehicles. Even the Posse Comitatus Act allows for the use of the military for law enforcement if permitted by Congress. Historically we've used martial law over 60 times including war and invasion. It seems that the problem is not the law, but your failure to recognize an invasion when you see one.

Old 10-09-2023, 02:32 PM

Quote:

I don’t care what you think or falsely assume through your bias, don’t put words in my mouth I never said or even implied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island