Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2023, 07:09 PM

186 posts, read 67,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Biden is friggen president NOW what his son does yes matters especially if he was involved illegally in his business dealings while VP. Every time a dem politician is questioned about it they get flustered and blab about trump even though he has absolutely nothing to with the Hunter situation
I really don't think nearly as many people care about Hunter Biden as you think. And I think that the best the opposing side has to offer is a guy under 4 indictments is not a particularly rosy alternative. But I know you guys don't like to talk about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2023, 07:21 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,773,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeek117 View Post
I really don't think nearly as many people care about Hunter Biden as you think. And I think that the best the opposing side has to offer is a guy under 4 indictments is not a particularly rosy alternative. But I know you guys don't like to talk about it.
Good thing what you think is meaningless. The fact that the guy with 4 friggen indictments (ridiculous as they are) is polling anywhere from margin of error/tie to only 4 or 5 points behind Biden at worst is really telling. Pathetic really.

Old 08-23-2023, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Good thing what you think is meaningless. The fact that the guy with 4 friggen indictments (ridiculous as they are) is polling anywhere from margin of error/tie to only 4 or 5 points behind Biden at worst is really telling. Pathetic really.
Wait I thought you guys didn't trust the polls? Aren't they all MSM propaganda anyway?

Old 08-24-2023, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Yep I don’t know what he’s even talking about. Pretty much ALL major social media is run by leftists and moderated by leftists.
Where exactly do you think these far-right conspiracy groups like QAnon are originating from? The fact is the far right heavily uses social media to spread conspiracy theories, hate speech, and radicalize people as much you'd like to pretend they don't.

Old 08-24-2023, 07:15 AM

5,057 posts, read 3,959,113 times
Quote:
Where exactly do you think these far-right conspiracy groups like QAnon are originating from? The fact is the far right heavily uses social media to spread conspiracy theories, hate speech, and radicalize people as much you'd like to pretend they don't.
“QAnon”?

Old 08-24-2023, 07:27 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,773,992 times
Quote:
Wait I thought you guys didn't trust the polls? Aren't they all MSM propaganda anyway?
Way to deflect and move the goal posts. Typical. Also not all polls are run by the MSM Sherlock. But when even MSM polls with their typical dem over sampling show it’s a close race against a guy that’s been arrested 4 times now all I have to say is wow. What a bang up job he must be doing.

Old 08-24-2023, 03:13 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,666,381 times
Quote:
I like how the righties keep bringing Hunter Biden into literally every topic. Just seems like that is the robotic "go to" nowadays when they can't think of a good argument just keep using the Hunter Biden card.

By the way anyone see those mugshots coming out of GA? Quite a sight to behold.

What about Twitter/X? Truth Social? Parler? Rumble?
No one here is suggesting that there are NO social media sites that swing right, most importantly it is the reach of the sites. How many users does TS/Parler/Rumble have compared to Reddit? Reddit has more DAILY active users than TS/Rumble has MONTHLY users.
Twitter/X does not swing right, there are plenty of leftist posts that are left uncensored.

Old 08-25-2023, 07:17 AM

1,693 posts, read 1,531,019 times
George Santos' full interview last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZkc9MgJCCo

Old 08-25-2023, 08:07 AM

6,151 posts, read 10,031,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrlongisland View Post
Social media definitely swings left - Reddit, FB, YouTube, TikTok, Insta, Snap, WikiPedia - they all are demonstrably left. Reddit is easily the worst offender at limiting conservative voices and creating an echo chamber of progressive ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Yes.

When they ALL jumped on board with the (ridiculous) Lefty lie that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation they embarrassed themselves. Still no apology, but now normal folks know they lie, lie, lie. Shamelessly. Cause that one was a whopper.
Quote:
Yep I don’t know what he’s even talking about. Pretty much ALL major social media is run by leftists and moderated by leftists.
Stop being obtuse... it's very easy to find your confirmation bias via any of the major social media platforms... your problem is you have to own the likes of Alex Jones and that ilk when you complain about "conservative voices being censored"... all of them very easily get their voices out for your own echo chamber... the "right controlled" platforms are utter Moderator cut:
language removed
where INCELs find confirmation for their hatred.

I can't stand victims, it's pathetic to watch... and that's all this whining is about "leftist control", "unfair", "stolen", etc... always playing the victim... almost as bad is your cancel culture approach to everything you don't like... whether it's Nike, Bud Light, or MSM... you just want it canceled... it's like watching a monkey on a football, mimicking what you're told to think, how you're being victimized... you're as bad as "the left", always parroting some conspiracy that is robbing you of your preferred way of life... lamenting how it "used to be".... so sad.

Until "the right" stops blaming some phantom "deep state" and stops playing the victim, you will not get any respect from the MIDDLE, where us sane people reside.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 08-29-2023 at 09:54 AM..

Old 08-25-2023, 10:00 AM

58 posts, read 29,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
Stop being obtuse... it's very easy to find your confirmation bias via any of the major social media platforms... your problem is you have to own the likes of Alex Jones and that ilk when you complain about "conservative voices being censored"... all of them very easily get their voices out for your own echo chamber... the "right controlled" platforms are utter $#@! holes where INCELs find confirmation for their hatred.

I can't stand victims, it's pathetic to watch... and that's all this whining is about "leftist control", "unfair", "stolen", etc... always playing the victim... almost as bad is your cancel culture approach to everything you don't like... whether it's Nike, Bud Light, or MSM... you just want it canceled... it's like watching a monkey on a football, mimicking what you're told to think, how you're being victimized... you're as bad as "the left", always parroting some conspiracy that is robbing you of your preferred way of life... lamenting how it "used to be".... so sad.

Until "the right" stops blaming some phantom "deep state" and stops playing the victim, you will not get any respect from the MIDDLE, where us sane people reside.
I kinda agree with you. That’s why I always felt both parties are on the same ship, two sides of same coin. They sure put on a circus like they aren’t, but they are. Republicans crying and democrats raping them with no lube, donkey punching them in the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island