Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2022, 01:15 PM

6,151 posts, read 10,025,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Wow, you nailed me perfectly. Do you read minds too? The middle ground is not a bad place as long as it's actually the middle ground and not something to hide behind while being left or right.

January 6th, the insurrection without insurrectionists.

I'm all for releasing all the communications, including ones between the FBI, Capital Police, and Congress.
I think we'll all find something we don't like

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...tracker-526091
All based on what you post... so no, I don't think I am "inside your mind"... most of us are guilty of posting for the sake of stirring, I know I certainly am... I think it's a fair assumption that you do it, too... it's way too easy, especially if you play into "it's the Left" crowd... honestly, it's just lazy to post constantly blaming them and we see so many do it... over and over... hysterical over the new world order.

We've seen many analyses of what happened on Jan 6th... but, I want to see the REAL communications... you know, like the email drop from the DNC... what they are and were saying behind closed doors... it's funny that we only ever get to see that for one side... ever notice that? Anyway, I doubt we'll get a WikiLeaks style drop from the trump inner circle, which is my big wish, but I'm talking about at least what they we saying up to, during, and soon after Jan 6th... they were all public servants at that time.

As for the definition of insurrection... you seem hyper focused on the lack of weapons... that makes sense because it's the main trumptard talking point... but, the definition of insurrection doesn't say "weapons"... it just says "violent"... so go ahead and make a case that there was no violence that day... be an apologist... either way, I'm much more interested in SEDITION... that is what happened leading up to and on Jan 6th for sure - it continues to today preparing everyone to be even more violent during future elections (that will be stolen)... I guess you can be an apologist for that, too... but that doesn't change simple facts... facts that will be incredibly inconvenient when you're trying to justify that robbing a Gucci store and burning down a mall is the same as breaking down a door into the government building where they were certifying the POTUS election... because, you know, it's the same stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2022, 02:47 PM

1,772 posts, read 3,235,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
Face it, he was the only president to love this country in many decades. And he made no apologies for us and there is no need to.
was it five or six draft deferments before his feet magically healed ??

Old 02-06-2022, 05:12 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,143,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
All based on what you post... so no, I don't think I am "inside your mind"... most of us are guilty of posting for the sake of stirring, I know I certainly am... I think it's a fair assumption that you do it, too... it's way too easy, especially if you play into "it's the Left" crowd... honestly, it's just lazy to post constantly blaming them and we see so many do it... over and over... hysterical over the new world order.

We've seen many analyses of what happened on Jan 6th... but, I want to see the REAL communications... you know, like the email drop from the DNC... what they are and were saying behind closed doors... it's funny that we only ever get to see that for one side... ever notice that? Anyway, I doubt we'll get a WikiLeaks style drop from the trump inner circle, which is my big wish, but I'm talking about at least what they we saying up to, during, and soon after Jan 6th... they were all public servants at that time.

As for the definition of insurrection... you seem hyper focused on the lack of weapons... that makes sense because it's the main trumptard talking point... but, the definition of insurrection doesn't say "weapons"... it just says "violent"... so go ahead and make a case that there was no violence that day... be an apologist... either way, I'm much more interested in SEDITION... that is what happened leading up to and on Jan 6th for sure - it continues to today preparing everyone to be even more violent during future elections (that will be stolen)... I guess you can be an apologist for that, too... but that doesn't change simple facts... facts that will be incredibly inconvenient when you're trying to justify that robbing a Gucci store and burning down a mall is the same as breaking down a door into the government building where they were certifying the POTUS election... because, you know, it's the same stuff.
Me thinks you are projecting.

Old 02-06-2022, 06:17 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,518,407 times
"The definition of insurrection" ... and yet no one has even been charged with it lmao

Old 02-06-2022, 10:24 PM

855 posts, read 450,689 times
Masks are still a joke and those in charge know it.

Same chump who's keeping the mandates for children going.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island