Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2008, 12:32 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,156,038 times

Advertisements

This dog has been posted several times on Craigslist,so Ithought I might lend a hand in trying to find her. Looks like the family is truly desperate to find the poor pup. Near Leavenworth,a Special Needs pup,deaf.

Quote:
have been missing my Bella for 2 months now, I have not stopped looking for her. She is microchipped, she was last seen wearing a hot pink collar and came up missing from the Leavenworth, KS area. Bella belongs to my 2 little boys that are very brokenhearted over the loss of their dog. She is a special needs little girl that was born DEAF, Bella is all white with a black nose her pictures are on my profile. I have had alot of sleepless nights due to her disappearance. My 5 year old wakes up in the middle of the night crying cause she is not at home, that was his sleeping buddy. Everytime we hear a dog bark or a strange noise outside we go running in high hopes that our baby girl has returned home. I want my little girl back home safe. Again, my contact info is on her collar as well as on her microchip. Please help mend 2 little broken hearts as well as mine. Thank You For reading This.

If you know where our precious Bella is please email me with the info. If you took her return he to her home and no questions will be asked, she belongs to a 4yr old and a 5yr old, who miss her. I will continue to post this until Bella is safe at home or until I know where she is and what happened to her.

If you have any leads or any infor on our Bella please email me at cas_sutton@yahoo.com. Thank You
Pics at the link unless Flaggers get to it first:
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/969294156.html (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2008, 10:04 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
This dog has been posted several times on Craigslist,so Ithought I might lend a hand in trying to find her. Looks like the family is truly desperate to find the poor pup. Near Leavenworth,a Special Needs pup,deaf.

Pics at the link unless Flaggers get to it first:
PLEASE HELP FIND BELLA: HER OWNERS ARE VERY BROKEN-HEARTED (http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/969294156.html - broken link)
I hope you find her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City