Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 01:34 PM

21 posts, read 29,237 times

Advertisements

He was disseminating quality information, MRV, not telling people how to live their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseRiverView View Post
Nice one Warning: NOT!!.

I like people who stereo type. So you really think that Idaho is as rugged as they come? You should probably be more concerned about your blood pressure more so than what an out of towner should be worried or think about.

Get over yourself. Let people live their lives as they want to not as you think they should
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 11:19 AM

324 posts, read 715,131 times
Been there done that.
Going home after this job is completed in the Fall.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:46 PM

1 posts, read 942 times
i have lived in idaho since 2002 and my opinion is yes think hard before moving.Im in the north idaho sector cda and heres my opnion for others to see and decide if its the place is for you , i keep notice of the wheather as i love the sunshine its been sunny maybe 5/7 times since oct 2010 and its june 2011. People its a dreary sonoma beach and the good paying jobs are non existant ,.I have to have sunshine this is basically washington wheather and also being in the home building trade and idahos houisng market is at a zero right now. We were are a VA oreineted family we moved around and i actually like the racially diverse areas better im not racist towards whites or others but i dont care for one race as the majority it always seems like the economies in these areas are non existant or depressed its nice to see difrrent races and cultures although i will say san fran is no where i want to live either but like to visit and have fun as when we went to the sf zoo i felt uncomfortable with the foreginors all jabbering away in their foreign languages it felt as though i was not in america, i feel english should be learned and used i met alot of nice people but only one black guy that day and like me he too wanted english convesration and we convesred for 20 minutes anyways its goes both ways idahos good points ??????????its defenitly rural and crimes low and people do mind their own business to a degree and they 99% of the time speach english. Only you can decide even californias got nice things about it as well as idaho you will not find one golden 100% perfect place on this planet its not going to happen people and if you make a mistake oh well try to enjoy the adventure you can always move i have had great times in idaho and had i the money id be in cali for 8 mos and idaho for 4 mos as the summers are nice here

Last edited by zr1zora; 06-11-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho