Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Meet millionaire singles for dating and friendship

Group Created by bwealthy

Meet the millionaire man or woman of your dreams. Discuss dating techniques for snagging that special someone that will pamper your wealthy desires!

View All Members Showing 10 of 149 Member(s)
Showing 2 of 2 Picture(s)
Taken January 2015
From Toolyps
Wealthy B
From bwealthy
Showing Social Group Messages 31 to 40 of 64
  1. Toolyps
    09-21-2015 11:00 AM - permalink
    Toolyps
    Hello all
    I'm a 47yr old black woman hoping to meet a man of God. Seriously. Prefer Asian or black. I'm in Norcross Ga. I love God and writing. I exercise 3 to 4x a week. I love looking good in and outside of home. I love loooooove my wig/weaves, my lingerie and perfumes.Altho I've been celibate for years I like touch affection cuddling compassion. I'm not into hypocrisy. As most, I know pain. God delivered me from much and carnality is not an option. Im not in need of sex partners players different open relationships or short term relationships. I want to be spoiled. I most definitely am ready to spoil him with my love. Not seeking friends but 1 male lover. I need holding generosity and understanding. I'm not perfect but I strive to give God my best. He showed me that He loves me. I want to give that back to Him at my best. I love talking on regular basis & listening. I'm very serious about my life with my God. There's nothing like His peace. This must remain.
    And by all means, I'm not a cougar.
  2. Alisa55
    08-18-2015 09:49 PM - permalink
    Alisa55
    I have just joined the site. I'd love to meet new people and get to know them better.
    Anyone from Lebanon, Syria , Turkey, Armenia .. White American ...
    Thanks !

Let's chat

Thanks !
  3. Alisa55
    08-18-2015 09:47 PM - permalink
    Alisa55
    I have just joined the site. I'd love to meet new people and get to know them better.
    Anyone from Lebanon, Syria , Turkey, Armenia .. White American ...
    Thanks !

Let's chat😊
  4. Romeooo87
    08-05-2015 11:44 PM - permalink
    Romeooo87
    Hello i'm Aziz from Morocco , 28 yrs old & single i believe Love is higher power above any other feeling , we need to receive & share the love with peoples around us (friends , family , girlfriends, wives..) my nickname could show my personality i'm new here would love to make new friends & respectful peoples thanks :-)
  5. irish irish spanish spani
    08-02-2015 01:51 AM - permalink
    irish irish spanish spani
    Hello, ABSOLUTELY! $ Cannot purchase Happiness but it sure DOES help. Was it Onasis that said " It`s better crying in a Bentley than on a bus!". 43 yrs, BEAU, Education, Fun. Surely 2 Bentleys would be better still? Alexander.
  6. gertrude bardillon
    12-15-2014 01:53 AM - permalink
    gertrude bardillon
    have just joined today. .looking for a friend to guide me looking for my father. .thank you all
  7. brownshue
    10-25-2014 03:19 AM - permalink
    brownshue
    Hey, am Sophia from Africa. I would like to meet people here for friendship or for a relationship and maybe we can get to talk about sport etc. pls hola me with my whatsapp no +2348032257107.
  8. Victor Taylor
    10-09-2014 12:34 AM - permalink
    Victor Taylor
    I have just joined the site. I'd love to meet new people and get to know them better. I'm a very open-minded and fun loving guy.

Let's chat

Thanks
  9. ProjectAttract
    10-02-2014 08:54 PM - permalink
    ProjectAttract
    New video on how to get girls emotionally addicted to you and put you ahead of the competition.

Make Her Crave YOU by Using Her Emotions - YouTube

Let me know what you guys think!
  10. Opeyemi1759
    08-10-2014 07:42 PM - permalink
    Opeyemi1759
    Hi I just joined this forum. I'm a single guy who is respectful,honest,and caring. I would love to meet new friends and start a relationship.. anyone interested in friendship, hit me up!