Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Meet millionaire singles for dating and friendship

Group Created by bwealthy

Meet the millionaire man or woman of your dreams. Discuss dating techniques for snagging that special someone that will pamper your wealthy desires!

View All Members Showing 10 of 149 Member(s)
Showing 2 of 2 Picture(s)
Taken January 2015
From Toolyps
Wealthy B
From bwealthy
Showing Social Group Messages 21 to 30 of 64
  1. Clement Albert
    11-15-2017 03:00 PM - permalink
    Clement Albert
    Hello everyone
  2. KTHCALL72
    10-29-2017 04:58 PM - permalink
    KTHCALL72
    Hi I'm Kate, 45 from the UK. I have two children looking to make new friends.
  3. GaryWayne2000pontiacbonni
    09-23-2017 04:08 AM - permalink
    GaryWayne2000pontiacbonni
    Hello everybody my name is Gary.I'm a single dad with 3 boys ages 9 , 8 and 9 month old.Its pretty hard for me but I'm a surviour and I will always make it.Never give up there is hope.Give me a hollar if ya want to meet a nice carring guy I'm 30 yrs old
  4. Missrosecope
    09-02-2017 08:12 AM - permalink
    Missrosecope
    I'm a 38 year old beautifully put together, loyal and respectful lady. Who will save me?
  5. Laimute
    07-30-2017 09:25 AM - permalink
    Laimute
    I want to have new friends only. Not husband
  6. lovely smith
    07-08-2017 01:08 AM - permalink
    lovely smith
    DR THABANI SOLUTION TEMPLE: Call & WhatsApp: +27826439617 Dr THABANI: Best Astrologist, Spell Casters, Black Magic, Real VOODOO SPELL in USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, Kuwait, UAE, GET BACK LOST LOVER AFTER DIVORCE, get back your lost love, how to get my ex- back, how to get my love back, Instant Death Spell, Revenge Spell, Divorce Spell, Fertility/Pregnancy Spell, Spells for Divorce, Marriage Spell, Divorce Psychic, Love spells, lost love spells, breakup spells, protection, reunite us, attraction spells, psychic, traditional healers, sangoma, black magic removal, recover lost funds, My Spells among others which are not listed include the following: Email: drthabanispellcaster@gmail.com

· Distance Spell Caster
    · Love Spells
    · Lost Love Spells
    · Attraction Spells
    · Divorce Spells
    · Marriage Spells
    · Binding Spells
    · Breakup Spells
    · Banish a past Lover
    · Sex Spells
    · Lust Spells
    · Business/Money Spells
    · Protection and Power Spells of any kind
    · Psychic Readings
    · Fortune Telling
    · Witchcraft
    · Body/pains in the joints
    · Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
    · Solving small / big court cases and early jail release
    Men’s / Women Problems
    · Men’s Early Ejaculation
    · Strong and Sustained Erection
    · Low Libido
    · Cannot Give Birth

Your Solution is assured, Whatsapp&Call: +27826439617 Email: drthabanispellcaster@gmail.com
  7. t3Q33La
    07-06-2017 02:08 PM - permalink
    t3Q33La
    [i]Im devoted, Loyal, & a trust worthy friend, or mate. Im a people person who adapts to many kinds of people circles. I've been a hair replacement Technician from Phx. AZ.
    move to Nv. to be with my elderly parents. Since my father has passed. I promised him I would taking good care of his wife. He was 87 when he died. She is approaching 84? And I need other to break up some my time here at her home,(ours). I love animals, motorcycles, cars, trucks,good tool, love to fix what ever Im able. Im a Gemini and older than I look, I disapprove of others who don't understand Respect. Honesty,Respect,Loyalty are most important, and long time friends. Even if I just meet some one ,they can still end up being a long time friend.
  8. peter-Williams
    01-16-2017 02:28 PM - permalink
    peter-Williams
    Attention To The General Public,

Do you need a loan? if yes We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason. However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford Eliteloaninvestment@gmail.com>. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need! if interested contact via email:Eliteloaninvestment@gmail.com for more informations about Our loan offer

Best Regards
  9. karally
    09-20-2016 03:06 AM - permalink
    karally
    Interesting. but I join a great Millionaire dating club in my city. Thank you. If you're looking for someone special to share the interest , I suggest you can try some millionaire dating sites, where meet thousands of wealthy and attractive singles.
  10. click2
    09-27-2015 08:02 PM - permalink
    click2
    Please let me say I am New here and am looking to meet new friends so help me to get friends. Thinks!