Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

A MATURE GROUP THAT WANTS TO SKIP THE BAGGAGE AND ENJOY A MATE LOOKING FOR LOVE 40 TO 60

Group Created by phoeinx

I SEEN SOME GROUPS AND I JUST DON'T FIT IN, i AM LOOKING FOR MY MATE. i NEVER REALLY FOUND HIM. i MARRIED WHEN I WAS YOUNG TO THE WRONG MAN BECAME A NURSE AND STILL WAS NOT HAPPY. I want to meet my soul mate I want him to love me for me. I hate the baggage thing like well, gotta be something wrong with ya your pretty, or something, I wonder why people our age will not allow ourselves to love each-other, or find our love esp. now when maybe where more stable. I want to meet my soul mate I will tell you what i look like when we get together I am not ugly promise. IF you are wanting to have someone in your life until the rest of your life and be held and loved and enjoy life give me a try. i want my man I been waiting for my hole life i know he must be there thank you>>> all other people looking for mates are welcome lets get the love flowing............. come on it's time!!! its our generation that can.

View All Members Showing 10 of 67 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Tek1
    12-28-2023 12:43 PM - permalink
    Tek1
    Hello..Guy 4yrs divorced now looking for a new relationship.
    With females between the age 30-55.
  2. sensualspirit
    10-08-2023 02:25 AM - permalink
    sensualspirit
    I'm a Truther Activist who fights the evils in this war we are in since March 2020, so if you don't know we are in a war, we aren't compatible even as friends.

I'm 57, never met compatible highly intelligent Spiritually Conscious people before & now things are even MORE complicated because I'm a PURE BLOOD & won't ever touch anyone who isn't.

Our Humanity is now tainted since zombies are transitioning away from being human - sigh

Now is the TIME for ALL awake PURE BLOODS to get together to save our Human Species.

Again, if you don't know we are being killed off (that's what this scamdemic was all about - the start anyway), then you are under DEEP MIND CONTROL.

Please reach out even if you just want to talk.

We need to gather together to protect ourselves as well. The loss of all FOOD and shelter has been underway since 2020 and the DIGITAL PRISON is in full swing.

If you want to learn more about the Truth or contact me on TG, here's my taplink - https://taplink.cc/ourfreesociety
  3. banadgggg
    05-15-2023 09:13 PM - permalink
    banadgggg
    I am a 32 year old lady from Seattle divorced for 3 years. I've had no luck with dating and I really hate it. I would love to talk to someone who is real and believes in something. If you're not real I'd love to talk and meet some real people, don't bother
  4. bowleddie1230
    05-15-2023 03:37 PM - permalink
    bowleddie1230
  5. MobileNotaryInk
    09-14-2022 11:49 AM - permalink
    MobileNotaryInk
    I'm Michelle from Charlotte NC and I'm so over being single. I'm not necessarily looking for marriage but good companionship is so hard to find. I take care of myself and I don't need a man for his money. I'm so over going out to eat and doing other activities alone or with female friend's.
  6. TDrummond
    03-08-2017 03:22 PM - permalink
    TDrummond
    Why is it so hard to find a woman with integrity and morals? I thought I found her but was really snowed. I would like to meet a classy lady to get to know and see if there is chemisrty. If not I have made a friend!
  7. hugybear
    05-22-2013 03:50 PM - permalink
    hugybear
    Hello I am professional female 55 single been single for over 10 years. Looking to meet my soal mate I know his out there just not sure where or how to connect with him? I know god has someone planned for my life cant wait to meet him and share the rest of our lifes journey together.
  8. franny47
    04-10-2012 11:49 PM - permalink
    franny47
    Hello.I am a never married 51 year old woman who looks 40ish.I am still hoping to meet my life mate.Haven't dated in awhile,and found online dating to be a waste of time:Too many players.I enjoy writing and have published a number of my poems online and in three anthologies.I also love movies,fleamarkets,eating out(spicy food a +)and exploring NYC and surrounding area.Would like to meet a Christian man who is looking for a serious relationship.
  9. KAREN GIFFORD
    07-11-2011 12:38 AM - permalink
    KAREN GIFFORD
    hey I am a single woman i live in georgia i was married for 20 years and have been divorced for 7 years. i have had no luck in dating and i really hate it. I would love to talk to someone that is real and that believes in something. would love to talk and get to know some one real if you are not real dont bother
  10. groovydonut
    06-18-2011 05:49 PM - permalink
    groovydonut
    hey,new here.Just wanted to hang out a bit and to see what goes on with this group.And I guess pretty much I'm in the same boat as every one else here.Chat with ya later.