Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

A MATURE GROUP THAT WANTS TO SKIP THE BAGGAGE AND ENJOY A MATE LOOKING FOR LOVE 40 TO 60

Group Created by phoeinx

I SEEN SOME GROUPS AND I JUST DON'T FIT IN, i AM LOOKING FOR MY MATE. i NEVER REALLY FOUND HIM. i MARRIED WHEN I WAS YOUNG TO THE WRONG MAN BECAME A NURSE AND STILL WAS NOT HAPPY. I want to meet my soul mate I want him to love me for me. I hate the baggage thing like well, gotta be something wrong with ya your pretty, or something, I wonder why people our age will not allow ourselves to love each-other, or find our love esp. now when maybe where more stable. I want to meet my soul mate I will tell you what i look like when we get together I am not ugly promise. IF you are wanting to have someone in your life until the rest of your life and be held and loved and enjoy life give me a try. i want my man I been waiting for my hole life i know he must be there thank you>>> all other people looking for mates are welcome lets get the love flowing............. come on it's time!!! its our generation that can.

View All Members Showing 10 of 68 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 21
  1. groovydonut
    06-18-2011 05:49 PM - permalink
    groovydonut
    hey,new here.Just wanted to hang out a bit and to see what goes on with this group.And I guess pretty much I'm in the same boat as every one else here.Chat with ya later.
  2. Rasberrykisses
    09-07-2010 02:00 AM - permalink
    Rasberrykisses
    i'm a bbw, 59 years young, blue eyes, blond hair, who is also looking for my mate. just looking for a good man that will love me for me, respect me, and that has a wonderful personality. a great smile is a must! i like the small things in life such as holding hands, kissing, hugging, a note left for me just saying you care, or an unexpected phone call to say you love me. i like dancing, taking walks with my mate, i love to cuddle, taking rides in the country, i like flea markets, love the mountains, and enjoy traveling but not alone. i love having fun. and laughing with my mate. i'd love to meet someone and see if there is a spark. i know there is someone out there for me. please come and find me....
  3. KIDYNAMITE
    09-01-2010 12:23 PM - permalink
    KIDYNAMITE
    also love to dance, flea markets, music, writer of poetry and of course . travel, day drives to poconos, picinic more to be revealed when we meet,
  4. KIDYNAMITE
    09-01-2010 12:20 PM - permalink
    KIDYNAMITE
    hi i am looking for a soul mate too, fun, loving caring, respectful to each other, have old fashion values, dine out, cook for the special lady in my life, for ltr, and no games, family important but the number one is the loneliness number want to share all my love respect with one another , life is short, hold hands, open car door, sit at table, cuddle,etc. like to meet and see if we are willing to meet and share likes dislikes, and laugh fun, etc,
  5. cris2461
    08-15-2010 05:44 AM - permalink
    cris2461
    I have a new "spin" I'm on my 2nd husband he's 55 and 49 and he gave up drinking over a year ago and became a BORN again. Now he's devoted his life to his new socials AA/Born Again and has told me he doesn't feel emotionally connected anymore. BIGGER PROBLEM I can't leave, 2 daughters in college and I have no money. I am soooooo lonely, I would love to find a partner to just go out to dinner with, dance with, walk the seashore with and vacation with.
  6. travbot11
    05-24-2010 10:34 AM - permalink
    travbot11
    never married, no kids, going to alaska soon (somehow),I,m 53 in good condition.now what?
  7. Nighthawk2240
    04-26-2010 02:49 PM - permalink
    Nighthawk2240
    Ok I'm a 50 some guy who was married for 20 years got a divorce in 2005, and have been alone ever since. My problem is that I don't know how to go out and meet women, I work nights so it's hard for me to go out any where. I Love Jesus and I would really like to find a good Christian women to be with. . So does anybody have any advice, on how to meet that special lady..
  8. phoeinx
    03-25-2010 05:07 AM - permalink
    phoeinx
    Oh I live in Michigan, but eventually after my 14 year old son only have 2 boys one 18 in college, and my 14 year old . and he has 4 years more. then me...... hot sun does that sound selfish. its not. I have been raising my children for a long time.
  9. phoeinx
    03-25-2010 05:05 AM - permalink
    phoeinx
    Ok i will start I am a woman looking for a man , that is fun, and likes sex and wants to marrie a woman for the last time in his life. I live in the country, my own house, my own income. just loney. anyone interested. I want to find my soulmate if you are it lay me a line....... love pheonix
  10. phoeinx
    03-16-2010 09:58 PM - permalink
    phoeinx
    wow this is one lonely group blessed be. I stilll love myself give me a big hug today phoenix you are so special today ........ oh thanks.....