Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1501 to 1510 of 1598
  1. Ntorres
    10-08-2008 11:33 AM - permalink
    Ntorres
    Iam from chicago, Iam 25yrs old engaged and have a 3yr son. i am tierd of the chicago weather and iam looking to move somewhere with mild weather, where i can go outdoors alot, also looking for a rather diverse place. iam mexican, and my husband is black.
  2. THFamilyMedicine
    10-06-2008 06:00 PM - permalink
    THFamilyMedicine
    If anyone is relocating to the San Diego area check out this link for a family physician: Adults and pediatrics. http://www.torreyhillsfamilymedicine.com
  3. rem1965
    10-05-2008 10:06 PM - permalink
    rem1965
    I live in Michigan, and would like to relocate to a warmer locations. My children are grown, and I am working on my bachelors degree in Health Services Administration and have over 12 experience work in medical office settings. I would like too live in a place where I can find work in the medical field, hospital, clinic, however I am willing to work in other areas. I want to live and work in a place that is diversed. I in my 40's and would like meet people who want too do something besides just work and go home. I perfer a place where there is public transportations, outside resturants, water, parks, things to do. Not to cold and not too how weather.
  4. eddiedel
    10-03-2008 11:17 AM - permalink
    eddiedel
    Looking to relocate to Asheville N.C.. Any suggestions about the job market.. I am currently in the Mortgage business. I have also been a bartender for several years prior.. Any suggestions????
  5. Visionglo1
    10-03-2008 11:05 AM - permalink
    Visionglo1
    Hi I was trying to relocate to De Kalb IL. I have children who attend school out there but because my credit is not good it is not easy. I also might have a section 8 voucher.
  6. TUNDIKE77
    10-03-2008 01:55 AM - permalink
    TUNDIKE77
    hi ... i'm moving to diamond bar /pomona area.... it is any cool bars in the area? i'm a bartender and i like to find job for 1 or 2 night a week
    please help if you have any info
    thank you for your time
    have a great day
    d
  7. Texasturkey
    10-02-2008 09:16 PM - permalink
    Texasturkey
    To Jevil,

Have you tried searching for your Dad on the internet through databases like
    People Search or People Finder? For an additional fee, you can find out more information like records, addresses, phone numbers, employers, marriages, divorces, etc.,
  8. Jevil83
    09-25-2008 01:43 AM - permalink
    Jevil83
    Hi, I´m Jevil and I´m from germany....I think you could help me...maybe...?
    I'm looking for my dad! He lives in california, his name is Jeffrey Anderson and he´s got a rumenian wife. but I don´t have his current adress.
    10 years ago, I visited him....he lived in Delhi, then he moved to TURLOCK/ CA.
    Since 6 years I didn´t hear anything from him...Do YOU know where I should start my search????Maybe somebody´s here from Turlock???I don't know if anybody can help me, but I hope so....thx Jevil
  9. klewis0708
    09-24-2008 10:17 AM - permalink
    klewis0708
    Hi- I am new to the N. Arkansas area- live near Melbourne; kinda close to Mountain Home. I was hoping to make some contacts, get to know the area, and find a group of friends to do the fun things in the area. I'm a SWF, early 40's, and not looking for romance at this point.
  10. VillageLife