Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Unhappily married.

Group Created by Keralynn

Oh Gosh. I'm not the only one? I do not hate my husband. I love him dearly. The problem is, we are very different. I married this man to have a best friend....companion...someone with me at night. Yeah! I like to be around him and do special things with him! Is that bad thing? Yes...we have friends, separate and couple friends. He hunts/fishes....so gets plenty of time for personal time. I spend personal time at garage sales, going on drives, hangin with friends. I just feel so unhappy. I try to talk with him about it and it always turns into a fight. I feel alone and by myself alot. LIke tonight. We were going to spend the evening together but at 10 pm (he says because it's Friday who cares) he is going over to his friends to help him fix a motor on the boat for fishing tomorrow. I am feeling very emotional and constantly put on the back burner. I feel like he doesn't listen and NEVER agrees with me on anything. I feel like he is unthoughtful and I just am so confused. It makes me resent him. His parents have an odd relationship in my opinion. I think he sees their relationship and thinks that is how they should be (relationships). We are both in our late 20's been married for 2 years, together for 6. No kids...just our dog. So back to his parents, dad is very grumpy, in pain alot, center of attention, and whiny. He also says his opinion constantly and I find it offensive sometimes. His mom doesn't work, lives with the fact that her husband ******* at her constantly, and doesn't really help her with much. Father in law doesn't work either. His mom actually told me at one point that she wanted to leave him! Then recently she told me they were doing better, but then later told me that she just learned to ignore his behavior and do her own thing. I am sorry. I don't want to do my own thing. I married to have a spouse, friend, and companion that I can identify and talk with. I feel that my husband is turning into his father. Sort of uncaring, negative, hypocondriac, and unthoughtful. I will be talking with him but we have been unable to resolve our differences on what a relationship should be. So I am now going to talk with him about going to counseling. I am unwilling to live another day unhappy and alone in my marriage. Maybe it's me...so that's why I am going to try an figure this out. Any comments or advise welcome. Good night.

View All Members Showing 10 of 54 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Sofia Smith
    01-31-2024 05:16 AM - permalink
    Sofia Smith
    Hi all! I'm Sofia Smith, glad to meet you. https://znakomstava18.ru/001
  2. playing40
    11-06-2023 12:56 PM - permalink
    playing40
    My husband of 18 years and I separated for about 10months but are now back together and have been for almost two years. We have been going to couples therapy and both promised to be open and honest about our issues. In our last sessions he asked about if I dated, I told him I had. He asked if I was emotionally attached to anyone, I told him no, well maybe a little, to one guy. He said so you dated several, how many? I told him. He asked if I slept with anyone during the separation. The session ended so I was saved by the bell so to speak as we walked to the car I thought about next week and how he will persist. As he left for work, he told me he saw me on video from the cameras at home. I guess I knew we have remote access, but I didn’t think he would be watching me while we lived apart. I dread what he may have seen.
  3. bowleddie1230
    05-18-2023 08:26 PM - permalink
    bowleddie1230
  4. Wishing4Better
    08-14-2022 09:47 PM - permalink
    Wishing4Better
    Married but feeling alone is the worse feeling in the world, especially when I communicate my feelings to my spouse and he totally disregards them.
  5. nelson55
    03-08-2019 10:23 PM - permalink
    nelson55
    Unhappy& just checking things out
  6. jibby0808
    06-28-2016 06:18 AM - permalink
    jibby0808
    Spy On Your Partner To Test and know their Sincerity contact cyberspy@hackermail.com
    very good hacker and can help hack into any device or social networks. he did help me by exposing my cheating spouse then by cloning her messages and chat for me to see. talk to him if you need help
  7. rdmonteiro
    01-24-2015 11:45 PM - permalink
    rdmonteiro
    i divorced 6 years ago after 19 years of marriage. I remarried too quickly. My instincts told me I'd regret it and now I do. We are worlds apart. I feel like he disrespects me and my children. He says I'm too serious. Am I?
  8. DubrockPete
    06-10-2011 11:32 PM - permalink
    DubrockPete
    Every year Karma’s Kandyland party rocks the PlayboyMansion to its core. Think Alice in Wonderland meets Willy Wonka…and only you have the Golden Ticket. Kandyland is the ultimate night of provocative decadence and sexy seduction.

Step out of reality and down the rabbit hole and bring your sweetest fantasies to life as you groove to the sounds of headlining DJ Paul Oakenfold at the Playboy Mansion’s hottest party of the year.

You will be showered in delights when you snag a Kandyland Golden Ticket, which includes coveted access to the Mansion grounds, the tantalizing treats, tempting creatures in the grotto, sultry mini shows, Kandy Go-Go Dancers & Body-painted Models, open premium bars and buffets, immersive 3D Kandy Experience, Kandy Girls from around the world, and so much more.

The official hotel for the 6th Annual Kandyland is the Roosevelt Hotel in
    Hollywood. Throughout the weekend we are having a Kandy weekend pre-party at Beacher’s Madhouse, Kandyland after parties, and the Sunday Kandy Pool Party at the Roosevelt.

*Hotel events are for guests staying at the Roosevelt. For reservations call (800) 950-7667 and mention “Karma” to get our preferred room rates and access. If you are planning to stay there please book your room today because we sell out quickly every year.

Proceeds from Kandyland benefit Operation USA – Operation Usa

Please direct any questions to support@kandyevents.com

More Details | KarmaKandyland.com
    Buy Tickets | VIP Invite Code: CG2776

Golden Tickets :: $1,000
    Tables/Cabanas :: $10,000
  9. DubrockPete
    06-10-2011 11:31 PM - permalink
    DubrockPete

Every year Karma’s Kandyland party rocks the Playboy Mansion to its core. Think Alice in Wonderland meets Willy Wonka…and only you have the Golden Ticket. Kandyland is the ultimate night of provocative decadence and sexy seduction.

Step out of reality and down the rabbit hole and bring your sweetest fantasies to life as you groove to the sounds of headlining DJ Paul Oakenfold at the Playboy Mansion’s hottest party of the year.

You will be showered in delights when you snag a Kandyland Golden Ticket, which includes coveted access to the Mansion grounds, the tantalizing treats, tempting creatures in the grotto, sultry mini shows, Kandy Go-Go Dancers & Body-painted Models, open premium bars and buffets, immersive 3D Kandy Experience, Kandy Girls from around the world, and so much more.

The official hotel for the 6th Annual Kandyland is the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. Throughout the weekend we are having a Kandy weekend pre-party at Beacher’s Madhouse, Kandyland after parties, and the Sunday Kandy Pool Party at the Roosevelt.

*Hotel events are for guests staying at the Roosevelt. For reservations call (800) 950-7667 and mention “Karma” to get our preferred room rates and access. If you are planning to stay there please book your room today because we sell out quickly every year.

Proceeds from Kandyland benefit Operation USA – Operation Usa

Please direct any questions to support@kandyevents.com

More Details | KarmaKandyland.com
    Buy Tickets | VIP Invite Code: CG2776

Golden Tickets :: $1,000
    Tables/Cabanas :: $10,000
  10. chacho_keva
    06-05-2011 04:38 PM - permalink
    chacho_keva
    Hello. I decided to join this group despite being legally separated for 4 years now. Reason? Sharing a few experiences may help me further expunge what feelings may still linger for my ex-wife.

We were married for 25 years and produced three children. The first 15 years were absolute bliss. I was genuinely in love with my "sweet petite" as I often called her. Unfortunately, the last 10 were miserable, dismal, and rife with ever growing incompatibilities. I changed. She changed, and things were never the same again.

I place most of the blame on my shoulders. Yet, admittedly, she made a sizable contribution to the unraveling of our once exemplary marriage. It all started when she began to menopause early in life at age 40. She went from being a mild, sweet, petite easy going woman, to a vengeful seven foot creature filled with hate, anger, grudge, and impatience. Several close persons noticed the change. My children and I would often suggest she see a doctor. We suggested that maybe she needed estrogen, or something. Her typical response? "I'M NOT GONNA TAKE ANY DRUGS! I HATE DRUGS!" Our spoonful of differences turned into an ocean, vast, wide, and deep. Long story short, the love I felt for her got chipped away. I could no longer stand being around her. I left, and were legally separated.

I called her today given that one of our children informed me she'd gotten hurt. Upon speaking with her, she told me she was having severe knee problems and that her doctor said it was due to a lack of. . .estrogen; the very substance that many suggested she take when she entered early menopause and turned into an unrecognizable being.