Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Make a Friend

Group Created by kimma818

For those people who just started city-data and for people that want to talk or make a friend. Express yourself in conversation!!!!!!

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,217 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 54 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 501 to 510 of 1473
  1. delta5ply10
    07-16-2013 10:39 AM - permalink
    delta5ply10
    hi rebekitah woud like to talk to you more
  2. JAHvaris
    07-14-2013 09:29 PM - permalink
    JAHvaris
    HI....I am new to this site and would like to make friends all over the world!! I like diverse conversation. Hope to meet some interesting people to talk to!!
  3. Cinderella89
    07-13-2013 04:24 PM - permalink
    Cinderella89
    HI......am new to this site,lets make long lasting friendship.
  4. onapthanh
    07-11-2013 09:12 AM - permalink
    onapthanh
    My name is Onapthanh and I'm looking to expand my network of friends in the calls/ Fort Worth area. I've studied city data but never got around to socializing on it till now. I hope to meet many of y'all in the near future. Now I use site for my work to make my products call [on ap standa-rs] by page Lioa - on ap lioa - on ap standa - on ap standa-rs - standa-rs - RedSun
  5. wassen hause
    07-09-2013 08:46 AM - permalink
    wassen hause
    Hey guys. . Its just couples of days here..Let's get to know each other..
  6. MOGUL1
    07-06-2013 08:02 PM - permalink
    MOGUL1
    Greetings everyone, my name is Sam and I'm looking to expand my network of friends in the calls/ Fort Worth area. I've studied city data but never got around to socializing on it till now. I hope to meet many of y'all in the near future!
  7. Ricki22
    07-05-2013 06:36 PM - permalink
    Ricki22
    Hello, I'm new on here and looking to meet nice people to chat with. Perhaps make long lasting friendships.
  8. IonKarta
    06-24-2013 09:53 AM - permalink
    IonKarta
    Hello!
    I am new here. I am from Ukraine. I learning English for only one year and I speak English a little. I speak Ukrainian and Russian very well. I like communication.
  9. RoadsideQueen
    06-22-2013 06:14 PM - permalink
    RoadsideQueen
    Hey guys. New here. Let's get to know each other!
  10. kikikans
    06-19-2013 07:52 AM - permalink
    kikikans
    I've been a member of CD for years but have no "Friends" on here. I'd like to change that. We are recently moved from Va to Md. I dream of living elsewhere. lol We are military. I grew up military but in my teens settled in TX, San Antonio to be exact. Then I joined the Navy in my late twenties and moved to DC then to VA beach and Chesapeake, then got out and hubby went into AF and we stayed in VA. then we finally get orders... to DC. lol I would love to move to WA but will take anything other than VA. I like it there but don't love it. I like MD but don't love it. I'm in prayer that our next assignment won't take us back to VA ( as rumor has it). FL is a possibility but so was AZ (which got wiped off the board and replaced by Va, sniff) our next assignment was supposed to be one year but may end up being five. gulp. After eight years in Va I would really only want a long assignment in a place I really love or really want to visit. I know my "hello post" is long but I thought I would share a bit about myself and why I enjoy city data so much. I love seeing where others are and asking questions about places we are about to visit or move to.
    We are a home schooling family. But we are new to it with a kindergartener this coming year plus a preschooler. Our youngest is still too young. I am excited about it but learning to navigate a new state and its laws after researching Va for so long. lol. Anyway those are some basics about me. Bring on the friends!