Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Make a Friend

Group Created by kimma818

For those people who just started city-data and for people that want to talk or make a friend. Express yourself in conversation!!!!!!

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,217 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 54 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1001 to 1010 of 1473
  1. B.Rookers
    03-04-2010 04:33 PM - permalink
    B.Rookers
    Hey there. I just moved to Lake Merritt/Grand area in Oakland from the North Bay. All my friends are back in L.A. Where I went to school. I'd love to meet some fun mid-twenties girls who like to go out for drinks, eats, running around the lake, flea markets, hiking, movies, just to hang out and have fun times with. A going out buddy would be great too. I just split from my boyfriend  and need to meet some cool new girls. Hit me up if I sound like a match, lol.
  2. manpower
    03-04-2010 09:02 AM - permalink
    manpower
    I am glad to meet you and want to make friends with you, thanks god, enjoy life! I am running a website, people can learn knowledge about

Banking & Trading|Credit Reporting|Instant Approval Cards|Tax Services|Personal Loans|Auto Loans|Student Loans|Mortgage Loans|Home-Insurance|Auto-Insurance|Health-Insurance|Life-Insurance

You are appreciated to visit my website.
  3. internatinal falls baby!
    03-03-2010 12:20 PM - permalink
    internatinal falls baby!
    hey im new and im looking for freinds. im bi so ya hit me up!!! thanks
  4. lala31
    02-24-2010 02:05 PM - permalink
    lala31
    hello im from bristol,tenn. im a gay male looking to meet friends and have fun please talk to me if your near me or want to chat
  5. China-Materials
    02-24-2010 12:10 AM - permalink
    China-Materials
    dear all:
    I'm new .I hope we can become friend
    Also I need to show myself clearly.I'm from China.we can become free friends can share life .
    And export plywood now.If you need to inquiry price or detail,it'll be my pleasure.
    my msn :goodcandy123@hotmail.com
  6. brandy26
    02-23-2010 07:17 PM - permalink
    brandy26
    hey im new and would like to make friends with some one who like to have fun
  7. catchyincredible2010
    02-23-2010 03:10 AM - permalink
    catchyincredible2010
    Hi All fellow human beings & potential new friends

Santosh ,here from MUmbai city,India.I am working as an engineer in a project oriented company,that deals in steel & small capacity coal,wastegas biomass based power plants(upto 50MW).My work responsibilities includes overseeing the various areas of project from concept to commissioning & activities related to marketing & sales & awareness campaign & clients' visit.

My other areas of activities are teaching yoga,personal counselling,helping others in stress mgmt. & life style enhencement.Ofcourse these are a part of my interests.I also enjoy making friends all over the world,people with same interest as of mine.I am a firm Theist.I do believe in Karma.

I love to read & read & more read,especially technical books,finance & sports mags.
    Just hoping that,I might be a good fit in this forum.I am very polite,honest & sensitive.

Thanks & regards
    Santosh
  8. santiago guardiola
  9. santiago guardiola
    02-22-2010 07:02 AM - permalink
    santiago guardiola
    Hello, This is Santiago,25, drummer, from Argentina, Im moving to Hollywood next moth, and want to meet friend over there! I want to share this video of me playing, thnx. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSrOPaNau6U
  10. jimcanuc
    02-21-2010 07:19 PM - permalink
    jimcanuc
    hi I'am Jim J. from Canada looking for friends in Las Vegas, just spent a week on the strip had a heck of a good time. I would like to spend my winters here and explore the desert.