Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Road Trippers

Group Created by Jaybee

For those fond of jumping in the car and driving for a day, week or month at a time; those who travel for the adventure-not just the destination. Join us and describe and discuss your previous or future trips.

View All Members Showing 10 of 80 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 6 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. laaz343
    02-09-2023 08:50 PM - permalink
    laaz343
    I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  2. MobileNotaryInk
    09-14-2022 12:09 PM - permalink
    MobileNotaryInk
    I absolutely love a good road trip on a sunny day with the window's down. I would like to do it more often but I sometimes get discourage about going alone.
  3. angelabella1038
    11-17-2020 05:43 AM - permalink
    angelabella1038
    I need help, I'm traveling to Rome, Italy this summer, and I need a few recommendations for my transfer from Fiumicino airport to Rome city. I am booking in advance. Can you help me with a few transfer companies' names because I heard that taxis charge you twice the price?
  4. jrdota
    01-28-2019 04:22 PM - permalink
    jrdota
    We would like to travel either local or overnight. It’s hard to get out in the car to spend an afternoon without needing a place to relax or rest, and not worry about our animals. So the only way we can do that is with a cab over camper or some type of RV but it has to be small enough I can drive and big enough to stand in and move around. Anyone convert an E van or shuttle bus? We wouldn’t live in it but stay in it for overnight trips.
  5. Dalenrhonda
    02-22-2018 07:04 AM - permalink
    Dalenrhonda
    We live full time in our travel trailer. We volunteer in state parks. From OR volunteered in AZ and TX. Planning a trip to TN in May.
  6. aroblander
    11-09-2017 04:21 AM - permalink
    aroblander
    I road trip and have been to and lived in quite a few states...i have a google page under=colleen eldora novosad and a facebook page=denaoblander and these pages can help a traveler at anytime...
  7. 2627
    10-11-2017 05:51 PM - permalink
    Anyone who likes hiking in Ohio and needs a buddy?
  8. UniqeaMonie
    01-29-2016 11:23 PM - permalink
    UniqeaMonie
    Hello Everyone!!!
    I am playing with the idea of driving across country... I really want to move to Oregon. So Im thinking this summer maybe a road trip from NJ to Oregon then back home... Any ideas where I should stop along the way??
  9. mahesh3k
    01-27-2016 10:45 PM - permalink
    mahesh3k
    Hi everyone, I planning to drive from Raleigh to Chicago next week , Could you please let me know the best route during winter. I planning to stay overnight and start again in morning. Could any one suggest me best route and location where I could stay
  10. Judith McDaniel
    01-19-2016 04:25 PM - permalink
    Judith McDaniel
    Hello Everyone. Just retired and headed on road trip to Dallas in early March. Expect to drive no more than 500 miles per day. I have a 2015 Subaru forester. Looking for a route with as little drama as possible and some nice locations for my Pitt to enjoy. Any advice???