Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Social Anxiety

Group Created by YASHAYAHU

Help with Social Anxiety, tips and stories. How did you over come it?

View All Members Showing 10 of 24 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. laaz343
    02-10-2023 03:41 PM - permalink
    laaz343
    I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  2. Uwagood
    12-11-2022 09:51 AM - permalink
    Uwagood
    How to (date someone with depression and anxiety): Can people with anxiety and depression be in a relationship?.

Dating someone with depression or anxiety can be taxing on both you and your partner. However, through self-education, communication, and taking care of your own mental health, you can have a healthy relationship with someone with depression while helping them get the support and treatment they need.

How to date someone with depression and anxiety
    1* Plan for the Future Carefully

You should also be careful about planning for the future with your partner. It’s important to remember that the two of you could be dealing with their depression or anxiety for your entire time together.

How to date someone with depression and anxiety
    This doesn’t mean you should end your relationship because your partner has been diagnosed with a mental health condition; rather, just that you should think about how that could impact your future as a couple, especially when it comes to major topics like moving in together, getting married, and having children.

If you’re serious about planning a long-term future together, you should talk about these things as openly as possible, even if it’s uncomfortable. If you and your partner are already serious, make sure you can continue to communicate as you get closer and take new steps in your relationship.

2* Make Sure You Know the Type of Depression They’re Dealing With

“There are various types of depression, so in order for someone to be supportive of their partner it’s important to understand the depression diagnosis and possible root causes. For example, bipolar disorder depression is very different from dysthymia or depression related to a loss. Understanding the diagnosis will also help in planning the right treatment.. Click to continue reading. https://uwagood.com/2022/10/16/how-t...-relationship/
  3. Primal Concrete Sledge
    10-26-2022 09:45 PM - permalink
    Primal Concrete Sledge
    Sup, hmu
  4. MobileNotaryInk
    09-14-2022 12:06 PM - permalink
    MobileNotaryInk
    OMG, it's been such an issue in my life my entire adulthood. I pray as a way to make it through without medication. Praying helps but I know that I'm not living a full abundant life because of social anxiety.
  5. Depanjali131
    07-12-2021 10:41 AM - permalink
    Depanjali131
    Check this out guys
    https://shrinke.me/WsDNK77
  6. jbody
    08-30-2020 05:02 AM - permalink
    jbody
  7. jbody
    08-30-2020 05:00 AM - permalink
    jbody
    A fitness may help us and right kind of food intake.
  8. jbody
    08-30-2020 04:57 AM - permalink
    jbody
    Hi. I'm newbie here....anyone can share what's on their mind.
  9. ismailsalih
  10. AliciaDuggan