Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Social Anxiety

Group Created by YASHAYAHU

Help with Social Anxiety, tips and stories. How did you over come it?

View All Members Showing 10 of 25 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. psychedelicstrippy
    02-05-2020 05:48 AM - permalink
    psychedelicstrippy
    To Place your order contact us
    PSYCHEDELICSTRIPPY
    Text/CALL: +1(213) 342-1053

Stop buying fake or low quality painkillers medicine.
    * We are reliable, and we offer the best prices and services for our products.
    * We offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24h) to clients within the US, and 3-4 business days shipping to clients in EU.
    * We also offer the best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products.
    * We offer the best of services to all our clients, and make sure they are treated like family.

List of pills available
    Roxicodone,
    Klonopin,
    Percocert,
    Fentanyl patches
    Mandrax
    Subutex,
    Phentermine,
    Ambien,
    Opana,
    Hydrocodone,
    Acetaminophen,
    Alprazolam,
    Tramodol,
    Ibuprofen,
    Arimidexm
    Adderall,
    Codeine,
    Demerol,
    Oxycodone,
    Oxycontin,
    SOMA,
    Zohynol,
    Xanax,
    Vicodin,
    Norco,

Actavis Promethazine with Codeine purple cough syrup, Cocaine, Research chemical, psychedelics etc........

We do have other meds available in stock though not mention above feel free to place your order for any meds.
    ----------------------------------------
    Our services...
    --------------
    -No prescription required
    -Express prior overnight or next day delivery
    -Packing is highly discreet sealed, wrapped with an aluminum foil, safe and secure
    -No signature required upon arrival of parcel
    -Money back guarantee
    -I offer door to door delivery services
    -Excellent and unbeatable prices.
    -Good quality Meds.
    -Buy Direct and Save Time and Money!
    -100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !

To Place your order contact us
    PSYCHEDELICSTRIPPY
    Text/CALL: +1(213) 342-1053
  2. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 10:32 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text 330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  3. schnarf5
    02-24-2019 11:24 PM - permalink
    schnarf5
    I joined Recovery International back in my 20's and it's helped me greatly. Unfortunately where I currently live there is only one or two local groups and I can't attend cause I work both of the days. I know there are phone groups too and I need to get back into at least one once a week. Dr. Abraham Low created the group and his daughters run Self help systems.org or something like that... if you google Recovery International it should give all needed info.
  4. jrdota
    01-28-2019 04:11 PM - permalink
    jrdota
    I have always over compensated by talking too much. Now I talk to the dogs for practice. At least they don’t talk back! I even deleted 99% of this post!
  5. Reneeee
    08-21-2018 02:06 AM - permalink
    Reneeee
    Hello, you are uncomfortable around them because they're not suitable for your type of personality. In -other-words, you need to find people who are somewhat like yourself. We all feel the same way you do when we are around people that we really should not be. Look for friends in the enviorments that you normally feel comfortable in. I feel like you do, so I choose to be a loner sometimes and yet I still enjoy myself. You need to be more confident in yourself and not worry about what others think. You will be surprised at how many people feel as you do.
  6. YASHAYAHU
    08-16-2018 05:34 AM - permalink
    YASHAYAHU
    Having trouble when I'm around people I already know. Weird I know. I feel awkward and have a hard time talking and feeling comfortable around them. I always feel like they are judging me. Its weird, around strangers I'm ok but meeting up with people I already know that's when my anxiety is the problem. I Find every excuse not to be around them. Any tips?