Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Property Owners and Managers

Group Created by ApartmentSage

This group is dedicated to Owners and Managers of rental properties. Discussion should be around best practices and helping each other solve problems. Everyone interested in Property Management is welcome.

View All Members Showing 10 of 43 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Meghaverma
    04-22-2023 03:38 AM - permalink
    Meghaverma
    If you're on a budget, then you'll be glad to know that there are plenty of affordable spa and massage services in Mumbai. Some of the best options include the Four Fountains De-Stress Spa, which has multiple branches across the city and offers a wide range of affordable massages, facials, and other holistic treatments. Visit https://www.meghafriendship.com/
  2. MsGood45
    04-16-2023 07:41 AM - permalink
    MsGood45
    Hi all, I've had my Property management license since 2015. I have worked as a residential property manager part-time for a small business. I have had interviews but have not been successful in getting a career in this field. I hold on to my license in hopes of getting in. If it's about the experience, how do you get experience if no one is willing to give you a fair shot to show your skills? Sometimes, I wonder if it's because I was a realtor as well.
  3. laaz343
    02-10-2023 03:42 PM - permalink
    laaz343
    I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  4. MobileNotaryInk
    09-14-2022 12:15 PM - permalink
    MobileNotaryInk
    I'm looking to purchase my first multi family property and I want to get as much info before I take the leap. It makes sense when all is going well and rent is getting paid but what will it look like if people are granted the right to stay and don't pay like during
    the pandemic?
  5. Brenton Communities
    12-02-2019 09:45 AM - permalink
    Brenton Communities
    We are looking for Manufactured housing communities to purchase. If you know of any that meet the following criteria, please contact me;
    75-350 sites, central Iowa
  6. Brenton Communities
    12-02-2019 09:34 AM - permalink
    Brenton Communities
    We have a lot going on in West Park, 55+ retirement community! Four new manufactured homes, with 4 new garages, are under construction. If you would like information on the best kept secret in West Des Moines, Iowa, please go to our website: www.brentoncommunities.com or contact Lea at 515-850-6225
  7. michaelwardleyRE
    09-22-2019 06:01 PM - permalink
    michaelwardleyRE
    Hello I have just joined and I wanted to say Hello, I am a Realtor in Las Vegas.. I am here for anybody interested in buying, selling or wants to invest in Las Vegas. Also there is a down payment assistance for first time home buyers. I am here to help people get their dream home.
  8. SteeleVII
    08-26-2019 08:54 AM - permalink
    SteeleVII
    Hello everyone! I just joined the group and noticed there has not been much activity as of late. Are there any communications going on? My wife and I have a few rental properties in Central Alabama and are interested in appropriate discussions. I am particularly interested in discussing remodeling/renovating units. Please give me a shout out!
  9. RoadToHome
    09-08-2017 02:54 PM - permalink
    RoadToHome
    Hi. Is anyone still active on this group? I've just joined. I own a few rental properties and looking for other property owners would like to discuss property issues.
  10. irish irish spanish spani
    08-02-2015 02:18 AM - permalink
    irish irish spanish spani
    Hi, I`ve several Properties in France. One, a quite SUPURB 1801 Luxury Property on the River Dordogne I plan to make AN HOTEL/RESTAURANT. If I go it alone, IT`LL ONLY BE A 3 OR 4 star ,BUT WITH A partner, wE COULD GO higher.. 5 star.