Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Property Owners and Managers

Group Created by ApartmentSage

This group is dedicated to Owners and Managers of rental properties. Discussion should be around best practices and helping each other solve problems. Everyone interested in Property Management is welcome.

View All Members Showing 10 of 43 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 15 of 15
  1. beachy17
    03-12-2015 08:31 PM - permalink
    beachy17
    Hello, my name is Joey Lynn and I'm an investor. I am currently living in North Myrtle Beach, SC. I am looking forward to partnering with colleagues.
  2. Upstate Leasing
    03-01-2015 06:35 AM - permalink
    Upstate Leasing
    Hi, my name is John Disque Broker/Owner of Upstate Leasing in Syracuse New York and surrounding areas and having been successfully serving this area since 2004. We manage properties, lease and investment sales. Syracuse has a lot of value buying investment properties. Slow appreciation depending where you buy but CASHFLOW is high. Look forward to hearing from you and network!!! John
  3. victor96782
    04-11-2011 04:50 AM - permalink
    victor96782
    Aloha! My name is Victor Sharov and I am property manager for Sun Pacific Group,LLC,
    931 University Ave., Suite 202, Honolulu, Hawaii 96826. I live in Hawaii since 1994.
    Property manager position I took about 2 years ago and now I have 5 properties to manage. If anybody looking for PM on Oahu Island, please contact me (808)381-5030
    or visit my site www.hawaii-investor.com. For owners : if I will sign 1 year Rental Property Management Agreement, I will do one time minor repairs for the property for free ( Owner pays for materials). Also, I will pay for referral if I will sign contract for 1 year. Any advise for this business will be helpful. Thank you.
  4. brandonbrinegar
    02-16-2011 02:11 PM - permalink
    brandonbrinegar
    Hi group. My name is Brandon and I am a Property Manager for Real Property Associates in Seattle/Bellevue. Are there any owners on this forum looking for PM's?
  5. ApartmentSage
    02-12-2011 11:10 PM - permalink
    ApartmentSage
    Hi Everyone, the goal of this group is to get discussion going about our great industry.

I'm a 20 year veteran of the property management industry and excited to get the next 20 years started. That's not to say it was a piece of cake, in fact there were many turns in the road that finally got me to this point.

Currently I am a Regional Manager with a portfolio of 2,000 + Multi-Family units in my portfolio. I work and live in Orange County, California.

For a little more about me please see the About Me page on my blog at The Apartment Sage | How To Manage Rental Property And Build a Portfolio.

Please introduce yourselves and tell the group a little about who you are. How long in the industry, current position and what part of the country you work/live in, etc.

Again, welcome to the group and thank you for contributing.