Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 05:47 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban View Post
Actually i sold my house in Cape Coral to move to Lehigh in 2000 . Been in area since 1978 when friends moved to Briar cliff Rd in So Ft Myers from Miami ... There are nice areas in Lehigh Acres !!! how bout that !!!, all you need to do is drive around . But if Lehigh is not for you then take a ride down Tree line , Gateway or University area all which are better than Cape Coral ... Why ?!, wells in Cape dry up , Politics are the worst , Assessments for water & sewer Get ready !!!! , fishing ? wrong place move to east coast. Boating in SW Cape you'll deal with the lock and a 45min ride gets old real fast... Now !!! enjoy Country rides on a Harley , Move to Lehigh !!!! Nuff said... its your money , so spend a little time checking out the area instead of whining about it , BTW, if you don't like it here take I75 Northbound back to the Archie Bunker home you came from ... Have a nice day !!!
This is a completely different story than the one you were telling several years back.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/flori...html#post36269

https://www.city-data.com/forum/17845-post13.html

But either way, the only time someone would move to Lehigh is if they are in financial trouble.

Lots of shenanigans on the Lehigh threads lately. I smell desperation...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 05:36 AM

36 posts, read 262,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
This is a completely different story than the one you were telling several years back.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/flori...html#post36269

https://www.city-data.com/forum/17845-post13.html

But either way, the only time someone would move to Lehigh is if they are in financial trouble.

Lots of shenanigans on the Lehigh threads lately. I smell desperation...
I try to enjoy where ever i live , I also would like to live in Las Vegas or New Mexico , but the economy took care of that , We enjoy living in other areas .. . only time someone should move to Lehigh is for Financial trouble ??!!!. Your a Legend in your own mind ... BTW we bought 4 homes in Lehigh . I would never again buy anything in Cape Coral AKA Shenanigans R Us ... Don't toot your horn your not that good ...

Last edited by cuban; 05-25-2012 at 05:45 AM..

Old 05-25-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
I try to enjoy where ever i live , I also would like to live in Las Vegas or New Mexico , but the economy took care of that , We enjoy living in other areas .. . only time someone should move to Lehigh is for Financial trouble ??!!!. Your a Legend in your own mind ... BTW we bought 4 homes in Lehigh . I would never again buy anything in Cape Coral AKA Shenanigans R Us ... Don't toot your horn your not that good ...
In those posts from six years ago you were not living in Lehigh but Miami.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
In those posts from six years ago you were not living in Lehigh but Miami.
if its any of your business 85 i built a house in lehigh , 97 bought house in cape coral and back and forth to miami, 2003 bought 2 houses in lehigh 2010 bought 2 more in lehigh ... miami is 1 1/2 ride might be buy 2 more will let you know

Old 05-26-2012, 02:59 AM

Quote:
if its any of your business 85 i built a house in lehigh , 97 bought house in cape coral and back and forth to miami, 2003 bought 2 houses in lehigh 2010 bought 2 more in lehigh ... miami is 1 1/2 ride might be buy 2 more will let you know
So you are an investor in Lehigh. Seems pretty darn clear to me now!

Old 05-26-2012, 04:30 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,022,258 times
Quote:

I guess all this negative press is affecting your ablilty to rent out your homes. Nothing like trying to put your own agenda. sheesh

Old 05-26-2012, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
I guess all this negative press is affecting your ablilty to rent out your homes. Nothing like trying to put your own agenda. sheesh
the negative press from here does nothing to affect my wallet nor am I looking or advertising to rent anything ... Most folks on here are just yentas & Provocateurs Like yourself Please take your Meds ASAP !!!

Old 05-26-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
So you are an investor in Lehigh. Seems pretty darn clear to me now!
I'm not an investor in Lehigh or anywhere else . I just do what makes sense to me and my wallet

Old 05-26-2012, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not an investor in Lehigh or anywhere else . I just do what makes sense to me and my wallet
Short-term memory is a marvelous thing.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:11 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,022,258 times
Quote:
the negative press from here does nothing to affect my wallet nor am I looking or advertising to rent anything ... Most folks on here are just yentas & Provocateurs Like yourself Please take your Meds ASAP !!!

I don't live in Lehigh therefore I have no need for drugs.

You are advertising whether you think you are or not.....quit trying to make Lehigh look like paradise when those us who actually live in Lee County, and have for years, know better.

People come here looking for honest answers and people like you don't think twice about lying to them. Everyone who is anyone knows that Lehigh is a dump. Plain and simple. Can't say it any other way. It's a DUMP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area