Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2008, 05:44 PM

1,001 posts, read 1,994,525 times

Advertisements

I live in the area so no one has to tell me goods or bads about location. What I am really looking for is details about the community itself. Good neighbors, crazy fees, ANYTHING TO HELP IN MAKING A DECIONS TO BUY IN THERE!!!

Thanks everyone!

Pardon the Spelling mistake.....PROVINCETOWN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 04:32 AM

18 posts, read 98,852 times
Default Provincetown

What are you buying it for? rental for snowbirds? I live in the area for 7 years in 3 different condos. Obviously like the area. But everytime we looked for a rental we never put Provincetown on our list of prospective rentals. Did you try Sandlewood on southpointe? there are some good 2 stories for sale there and we lived there for a year and loved it. Cypress Keep is a secret too, with villas and humongous patios. (off of Cypress Lake) The area is great but I'm sorry that I can't help you on the particulars for those condos. I know that the condos next to it were very nice. You really have your pick of the litter right now if you are buying! I want to move back up north, because I can't take the brutal heat down here. If I were able to be a "snow bird" and buy a condo right now, I think I would select the McGregor-Iona area (some nice little hidden condos down there and it's close to sanibel for snow birds)or I would chose Estero area. We drove back on one of the side streets in Estero off of US41 and found some beautiful condos for sale back in there for really good price. But that is just my opinion.Good Luck with your search on infor about Provincetown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area