Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 12:19 PM

641 posts, read 1,022,514 times

Advertisements

Fake, not fake?

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 12:35 PM

1,988 posts, read 5,390,413 times
I don't think ABC would make it up, though I find it interesting that this is the first we've heard even though it was several days ago.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:31 AM

641 posts, read 1,022,514 times
lol funny that the libs stay so quiet on this story, this country is doomed!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:17 AM

2,964 posts, read 5,008,809 times
Really, what effect does this have on anything? Why is the Country "doomed"?

Old 07-23-2013, 06:52 AM

663 posts, read 1,146,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
Really, what effect does this have on anything? Why is the Country "doomed"?
Well as long as we have people that think an innocent man should go to jail, just because of the color of his skin, this country has something very wrong with it.
Everyone keeps saying, "we don't know Trayvons side of the story." It's a murder trial! I can't think of one Murder Trial where the victim got to tell his side of the story. All of he Prosecutions witnesses backed up Zimmermans story.
People have gotten off with Way less proof of innocence than Zimmerman.
Unfortunately we have people in this country that have No facts, they just want to hang this man, because of his light skin.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:04 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,385,077 times
I'm starting to think these Zimmerman topics have run their course, we've all expressed our opinions on the issue, the kid is dead , the jury has found Zimmerman not guilty,a decision i dont agree with but we could go on forever with the conspiracy theories and speculation, maybe its time to give it a rest or just put all related topics in a big sticky topic..
As for the video? i;m skeptical, very convenient that he just happened to be hanging around I-4 and actually managed to arrive at the scene before police and emergency personal and the fact was loudly pointed out that the family needing the help was black. not saying it didnt happen but seems mighty convenient to have a story like that come out now.

Last edited by jambo101; 07-23-2013 at 07:42 AM..

Old 07-23-2013, 07:38 AM

2,964 posts, read 5,008,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyff67 View Post
Well as long as we have people that think an innocent man should go to jail, just because of the color of his skin, this country has something very wrong with it.
Everyone keeps saying, "we don't know Trayvons side of the story." It's a murder trial! I can't think of one Murder Trial where the victim got to tell his side of the story. All of he Prosecutions witnesses backed up Zimmermans story.
People have gotten off with Way less proof of innocence than Zimmerman.
Unfortunately we have people in this country that have No facts, they just want to hang this man, because of his light skin.
But that doesn't answer my question about how this changes anything, or why the Country is doomed. Unless you ignor huistory and all of the challenges we've faced in the past.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:24 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,670,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I'm starting to think these Zimmerman topics have run their course, we've all expressed our opinions on the issue, the kid is dead , the jury has found Zimmerman not guilty,a decision i dont agree with but we could go on forever with the conspiracy theories and speculation, maybe its time to give it a rest or just put all related topics in a big sticky topic..
As for the video? i;m skeptical, very convenient that he just happened to be hanging around I-4 and actually managed to arrive at the scene before police and emergency personal and the fact was loudly pointed out that the family needing the help was black. not saying it didnt happen but seems mighty convenient to have a story like that come out now.
Sanford happens to be right near I-4 and Zimmerman lives in Sanford, do you think they set up some family of stuntmen to flip a car?

Old 07-23-2013, 08:32 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,444,574 times
Default Suuuuuuuuuure he did

I don't believe that for a second. He's got a PR guy.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:43 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,385,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
Sanford happens to be right near I-4 and Zimmerman lives in Sanford, do you think they set up some family of stuntmen to flip a car?
The accident was probably not a set up but Zimmermans immediate arrival on the scene is thought provoking..Scanner?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: