Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:08 PM

534 posts, read 2,409,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I don't believe that for a second. He's got a PR guy.
If anyone needs a little good pr, its him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 01:41 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,662,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
The accident was probably not a set up but Zimmermans immediate arrival on the scene is thought provoking..Scanner?
What I see is some people reading way too much into this.

I believe he was on the access road next to the highway and there were others there. Did they all have a scanner?

Old 07-23-2013, 02:13 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,355,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
What I see is some people reading way too much into this.

I believe he was on the access road next to the highway and there were others there. Did they all have a scanner?
As theres a crash on that section of hyway rather frequently its a sure bet if you live very close to that highway and you wanted an incident to make you look good by helping an accident victim= with a scanner you could certainly be on scene in a real hurry.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:46 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,589,306 times
Funny there are no pictures of George Zimmerman at the scene, I think its fishy to say the least, that this was a ploy to make him seem more crediable, a nice guy. Why didn't he hang around, he took off before anyone got there.........fishy.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird42 View Post
Funny there are no pictures of George Zimmerman at the scene, I think its fishy to say the least, that this was a ploy to make him seem more crediable, a nice guy. Why didn't he hang around, he took off before anyone got there.........fishy.
So now the news outlets are making something out of nothing? ABC, CNN, AP are all making this up? I guess the sheriff is lying also?

Old 07-23-2013, 05:04 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,830,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird42 View Post
It does sound fishy but according to the story that I heard he did wait until the police arrived so the police did see him at the scene of the accident.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:56 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,955,098 times
I know. Maybe he noticed the car out that night suspiciously in the rain. He immediately profiled it as "one likely to flip" and followed it until that happened so he could gain a little positive press. Criminal mastermind Zimmerman strikes again.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:29 PM

641 posts, read 1,022,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlFlaUsa View Post
I know. Maybe he noticed the car out that night suspiciously in the rain. He immediately profiled it as "one likely to flip" and followed it until that happened so he could gain a little positive press. Criminal mastermind Zimmerman strikes again.

Old 07-24-2013, 01:22 PM

251 posts, read 638,217 times
The same people who believe this story are the same dummies that believe a jury of post menopausal rednecked white women in town where they used to feed Black babies to Alligators can decide justly.

Old 07-24-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillystress215 View Post
The same people who believe this story are the same dummies that believe a jury of post menopausal rednecked white women in town where they used to feed Black babies to Alligators can decide justly.
I understand how with all the misinformation that was fed by news outlets throughout the whole Zimmerman Martin ordeal to try and frame Zimmerman in a bad light, that some might question the veracity of ABC, CNN and the ilk but with the numerous witnesses on scene, the flipped SUV and the sheriff's deputy on site it might be quite hard to convince those with a modicum of common sense that this was anything but an actual event, I can understand why you think otherwise though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: